🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

How come I don't receive the team challenges? I only have the city challenge.

AHanley1221
AHanley1221 Posts: 1 Newbie

The challenges where every player has a role on the team. Other people I know have teams and I just never get them! I WANT A TEAM LOL

Best Answers

• RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hello @AHanley1221 and welcome to the community! Some in game features are only available to a test group of players. The studio is always working on fun new things though so I'm sure an awesome feature will pop up up in your game soon.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 161,673 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello! @AHanley1221 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I have still not seen these new events/challenges (such as Jeweller's Club, Jeweller's Trial and Trader's Chest) too on this game too. 😢

By the way, these events/challenges are still testing (that means it's still not complete to be fixed) and selecting randomly some players only on this game (Just like @RegalRenz said). 😊

So it's not our fault. 😊 You can also click here is "Where are my extra challenges?" then you can see their insightful answers by Community Team that I hope you can understand to read it. 😉

You can continue collecting the Diamonds from Bernadetta's Mission. Never give up and keep our eyes out until new event/challenges are out! 😊

** If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to find out exciting general contests then you join to answer it and you can chance to win gold bars in your King game's choice. 😊 **

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

Answers

• RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hello @AHanley1221 and welcome to the community! Some in game features are only available to a test group of players. The studio is always working on fun new things though so I'm sure an awesome feature will pop up up in your game soon.

• Diamond_Lim
    Answer ✓

Hello! @AHanley1221 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I have still not seen these new events/challenges (such as Jeweller's Club, Jeweller's Trial and Trader's Chest) too on this game too. 😢

By the way, these events/challenges are still testing (that means it's still not complete to be fixed) and selecting randomly some players only on this game (Just like @RegalRenz said). 😊

So it's not our fault. 😊 You can also click here is "Where are my extra challenges?" then you can see their insightful answers by Community Team that I hope you can understand to read it. 😉

You can continue collecting the Diamonds from Bernadetta's Mission. Never give up and keep our eyes out until new event/challenges are out! 😊

** If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to find out exciting general contests then you join to answer it and you can chance to win gold bars in your King game's choice. 😊 **

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

• sameeksha
    sameeksha Posts: 4,422 Level 5

Hello! @AHanley1221 

Welcome to the King Community! 

as told above many people dont have the option which others have

• Diamond_Lim

Hello! @AHanley1221 and everyone! 👋

Finally I see these new features are back on this game! 😄

So you can see golden player's notification will pop up first then first new feature is "Jeweller's Trial".

Look at my examples on below 👇

So do you have these new features on this game? Please let me know! 😉

Have a SASSY Thursday! 💕

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?