🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Can someone help please

ich17950
ich17950 Posts: 4 Newbie

I discovered Diamond Diaries Saga at the beginning of Covid-19 & play it religiously every day, all of a sudden it will not open on my iPad (gen6) it goes through the process of opening but when it gets to the start page it closes

Best Answers

• Fordie
    Fordie Posts: 1 Newbie
    Answer ✓

Try turning you device off and back on to reboot it

• ich17950
    Answer ✓

Thank you Fordie, I am so dumb 😜sometimes I usually always forget that this action mostly fixes everything, so last night the last resort was to delete the game & re-install & now discover that I'm back to scratch 😫but as we are still all restricted in our daily movements I'm sure I'll catch up real quick...many thanks again...

Answers

• Fordie
    Fordie Posts: 1 Newbie
    Answer ✓

Try turning you device off and back on to reboot it

• ich17950
    Answer ✓

Thank you Fordie, I am so dumb 😜sometimes I usually always forget that this action mostly fixes everything, so last night the last resort was to delete the game & re-install & now discover that I'm back to scratch 😫but as we are still all restricted in our daily movements I'm sure I'll catch up real quick...many thanks again...

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,552 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello! @ich17950 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

It's great to hear to fix crashing/freezing after uninstall and reinstall but unfortunately the feature will be reset while your current boosters are gone.

If you have however lost purchased items, please report this to our Player Support team here, so they can help. 😊

Don't worry! These features are still helping you to earn boosters/gold bars back on this game. 😉

** If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to find out exciting general contests then you join to answer it and you can chance to win gold bars in your King game's choice. 😊 **

Have a SASSY day! 💕

• ich17950

Diamond Lim I hadn't thought of the paid things that I have collected along the way & I couldn't possibly think of how many so i will just put that down to not thinking of turning off/on my iPad...i only wish that all game at the moment had an infinity badge on them just Monster Busters they are playing continuously during Covid-19, but thank you for the offer to cover the cost...

• clay007
    clay007 Posts: 1 Newbie

Bonjour, je suis bloque au niveau 126, que dois je faire pour continuer, merco

• actress
    actress Posts: 375 Level 3

One tip before you reinstall make sure to use your boosters so you don't loose them.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,552 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Salut! @clay007 👋

Bienvenue dans la communauté Sweet King! 👑

Vous cliquez également ici pour apprendre les compétences de liaison si vous voulez apprendre. Ces informations ont été rédigées par moi-même le 9 mai 2020. 😊

À propos, cette communauté de jeux (et toute communauté de King's Games) ne peut utiliser que l'anglais que nous pouvons comprendre pour vous aider. (Tout comme @actress a répondu) 😊

Voici un lien pour vous aider à vous familiariser avec la communauté. Voici un guide pour vous aider à localiser les différentes zones de la communauté! Ici vous trouverez les communautés de jeux, vous pouvez obtenir des réponses aux problèmes les plus fréquents ici, et ici vous pouvez participer à des discussions et des compétitions (gagner des lingots d'or) sur French Corner! 👈️

Passez une bonne journée de sécurité! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?