Level 1205

Georgina1968Georgina1968 Posts: 1 Newbie

hi im stuck on level 1205, i popped all the jewel boxes and bird blasts but the bar wont move to push the diamond past the necklace

Best Answers

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 58,415 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Accepted Answer

Hello! @Georgina1968 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I have tried playing this level has no problem with 3rd try and without using boosters and extra moves but I know this level is really tricky and crazy.

Don't worry! Let me show you how to pass and that lever/bar will push the diamond to the line on level 1205. 😉

Firstly, you link the big dolls and destroy all of the flowers first while I show you these charm boxs are destroyed that the lever/bar will pushs the diamond to the line on Picture 1.

Secondly, you must destroy all the flowers and collect all the doll, then you link special ray charms and helpful birds can you to collect the charm boxes that the lever/bar will pushs the diamond to the line when you collect all of the charms boxes on Picture 2.

On my first - second try, the diamond cannot pushed and reached to the line by lever/bar as these charm boxes haven't collected yet. So I failed this level and retry again!

On my third try, finally I have collected the charm boxes completed while the lever/bar will push the diamond to the line completed too and I have 2 moves left.

** So you must collect all of the charm boxes while the lever/bar will pushs the diamond to the line completed. ** 😉

I hope you can pass this tricky level! 😊

** If the lever/bar cannot push the diamond to the line when you have collected all of the charm boxes (it doesn't look like my screenshots are shown), can you tell me what's device are you playing from take a screenshot of this problem? **

Here are tips for "How to take a screenshot" on any devices. 😉

www.take-a-screenshot.org 

After you take this screenshot, let me see to check this problem. I will waiting for your response to answer! 😉

** If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to find out exciting general contests then you join to answer it and you can chance to win gold bars in your King game's choice. 😊 **

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

Accepted Answer
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• actressactress Posts: 372 Level 3
    Accepted Answer

I am on a level like this 360. The bar in the middle will move each time. Try and restart your phone and see what happens.

Accepted Answer

Answers

Accepted Answer

Hello! @Georgina1968 👋

I have tried playing this level has no problem with 3rd try and without using boosters and extra moves but I know this level is really tricky and crazy.

Don't worry! Let me show you how to pass and that lever/bar will push the diamond to the line on level 1205. 😉

Firstly, you link the big dolls and destroy all of the flowers first while I show you these charm boxs are destroyed that the lever/bar will pushs the diamond to the line on Picture 1.

Secondly, you must destroy all the flowers and collect all the doll, then you link special ray charms and helpful birds can you to collect the charm boxes that the lever/bar will pushs the diamond to the line when you collect all of the charms boxes on Picture 2.

On my first - second try, the diamond cannot pushed and reached to the line by lever/bar as these charm boxes haven't collected yet. So I failed this level and retry again!

On my third try, finally I have collected the charm boxes completed while the lever/bar will push the diamond to the line completed too and I have 2 moves left.

** So you must collect all of the charm boxes while the lever/bar will pushs the diamond to the line completed. ** 😉

I hope you can pass this tricky level! 😊

** If the lever/bar cannot push the diamond to the line when you have collected all of the charm boxes (it doesn't look like my screenshots are shown), can you tell me what's device are you playing from take a screenshot of this problem? **

Here are tips for "How to take a screenshot" on any devices. 😉

www.take-a-screenshot.org 

After you take this screenshot, let me see to check this problem. I will waiting for your response to answer! 😉

** If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to find out exciting general contests then you join to answer it and you can chance to win gold bars in your King game's choice. 😊 **

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

Accepted Answer
  • actressactress Posts: 372 Level 3
    Accepted Answer

I am on a level like this 360. The bar in the middle will move each time. Try and restart your phone and see what happens.

Accepted Answer
  • FunhouseFunhouse Posts: 2 Newbie

This is happened to me three times in a row. Please help!

edited November 24

Hello there! @Funhouse 👋

Thank you for your showing this screenshot of this problem. 😊

I think mostly of players haven't asked this problem yet as there is no problem on this level. 🤔

So can you try playing this level many times again? (You must collected the charm boxes completed while the lever/bar will push the diamond to the line completed.)

If it's still not worked (like your screenshot) after you try playing many times, how about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug first. You can click here (Android) or here (Apple) then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope you can pass this level and nothing this happens again. 😉

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset and gone.

If it's still not worked after following these steps of Crashing/Freezing Issue, please let me know what's your Android/Apple Device and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I will here to help you again. 😉

I will waiting for your response to answer! 😊

You can also participate and answer here (🦃 A Thanksgiving Hub Contest! 🦃) and here (💛🧡 King Community Quiz 🧡💛) that you can chance to win gold bars on this game! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

📔💡 Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here 💡📔

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

💍 Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 🤩

💫From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

📰 Community Newsletter- November Edition HERE

Member of the Month- October 2021: Racoon7 HERE

🍫 Badge of the Month - November HERE 🍫

3️⃣👑 Let's celebrate our King Community Third Anniversary - Get Badge HERE! 👑3️⃣

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

🎶 Meet the Audio Team and share your feedback HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

Hello again! @Funhouse 👋

Thank you for your showing this screenshot of this problem. 😊

I have checked this level again then there is no problem on this level today. 😊

I think mostly of players haven't asked this problem yet as there is no problem on this level too. 🤔

So can you try playing this level many times again? (You must collected the charm boxes completed while the lever/bar will push the diamond to the line completed.)

If it's still not worked (like your screenshot) after you try playing many times, how about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug first. You can click here (Android) or here (Apple) then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope you can pass this level and nothing this happens again. 😉

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset and gone.

If it's still not worked after following these steps of Crashing/Freezing Issue, please let me know what's your Android/Apple Device and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I will here to help you again. 😉

I will waiting for your response to answer! 😊

You can also participate and answer here (🦃 A Thanksgiving Hub Contest! 🦃) and here (💛🧡 King Community Quiz 🧡💛) that you can chance to win gold bars on this game! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

📔💡 Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here 💡📔

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

💍 Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 🤩

💫From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

📰 Community Newsletter- November Edition HERE

Member of the Month- October 2021: Racoon7 HERE

🍫 Badge of the Month - November HERE 🍫

3️⃣👑 Let's celebrate our King Community Third Anniversary - Get Badge HERE! 👑3️⃣

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

🎶 Meet the Audio Team and share your feedback HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

Have a nice and safety day! 😊