🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Diamond diaries Level 1555 is IMPOSSIBLE to get through

Pattyk999
Pattyk999 Posts: 4 Newbie

Could you please have the developer double check the this level?

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 147,875 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello! @Pattyk999 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I will check level 1555 first then I will come back to help you how to pass level 1555 without using boosters and extra moves soon. 😉

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 147,875 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello again! @Pattyk999 👋

Finally I come back while check this level is still NO problem to us but yes! It's very tricky level! So I help you how to pass level 1555 without using boosters and extra moves today. 😄

Firstly, you make sure these blockers while link special ray charms. The perfumes are released from top and the keys are hidden by flowers on Picture 1.

After you use 3 moves, the perfumes start to release then you can link perfumes and special ray charm (destroy the blockers and lock easily) on Picture 2.

After the half of blockers are destroyed while the space becomes more to be linked, you can link star ray charm to destroy the blockers, flowers and boxes (perfumes too) on Picture 3-4.

After the keys are unlocked to dolls, you can link horizontal ray charm or special ray charm to hit big dolls while link perfumes but you don't destroy these brooches (8 Pearls) first on Picture 5.

You can link special ray charm to destroy one brooch to destroy all of the charms and dolls (perfumes too) but don't destroy another one brooch on Picture 6.

Finally you make sure to link perfumes and doll while link special ray charm but destroy the brooch. After 1 moves left while last 4 perfumes are released, you can destroy the brooch with special ray charm then the brooch will explosive all the charms, dolls and perfumes. The diamonds will reached to the necklace line completed on Picture 7.

Tada! I completed this tricky level with 3rd try and just 0 moves left while without using boosters and extra moves today! 😄

So Attention! 4 perfumes are released every 3 moves! When you popped 28 perfumes completed, the diamonds will reached to the necklace completed with just 0 moves left when you don't use boosters and extra moves. 😉

So I hope you can pass this level soon! 😊

And you also click here to learn linking skills if you want to learn. This information have written by myself on 9th May 2020. 😊

** If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to find out exciting general contests then you join to answer it and you can chance to win gold bars in your King game's choice. 😊 **

Have a SASSY day! 💕

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?