💍 Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score! 🤩

124Next

Comments

• Pitty_KittyPitty_Kitty Posts: 2,697 Level 5

@Diamond Lim that's great! Congrats 🥳🥳🥳

I'll see what I can do, I usually get to 30 now but if I happen to see a promising board next time I might go use some hammers from my big stash, thanks to my artisan mates 😎

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 48,011 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Signature - Moderators 2021 DiDS Diamond Limpng

Test your psychic powers and win gold bars (Also get badge) here! (General Contest by @abe_coffee)

🌞 Summer Fun Community Contest here! 🌞 (General Contest by @bearwithme)

You can also check here about Diamond Diaries and More Interesting King Community Topics (click on spoiler "Show" button) 👇😊

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💍

Are you newbie? Learn more here around King Community! Want to win free Gold Bars? Join here! Subscribe here on Tagging List of King's Games & More Topics on King Community! Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas here! 👑
  • CassDCassD Posts: 2,076 Level 4
    edited April 16

Hi @Diamond Lim

There are some fantastic chain lengths and it will give me something to aspire to as I make progress through the levels. I think I would be banished to a desert island if some of my scores were seen!

Yep! Especially is Level 4, 500, 1000, 2114 and about 3 colour charm levels got more chance to link many charms and get score. Well! It's just asking for fun! @CassD 😄

Test your psychic powers and win gold bars (Also get badge) here! (General Contest by @abe_coffee)

You can also check here about Diamond Diaries and More Interesting King Community Topics (click on spoiler "Show" button) 👇😊

Are you newbie? Learn more here around King Community! Want to win free Gold Bars? Join here! Subscribe here on Tagging List of King's Games & More Topics on King Community! Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas here! 👑
  • moo_moo_49moo_moo_49 Posts: 33 Level 2

I lov e this game like you said it only a game and fun god luck to every plays this game

You are welcome! @PrettyBubbles ❤️😊