🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

💍Peekaboo- I’m online!

Options
Lola_Pop
Lola_Pop Posts: 12,026 Community Manager
edited March 2021 in Support

👪 New to the Community? Register here in just 2 seconds!

📱 Play Diamond Diaries Saga now HERE!

Hello Diamond Hunters!

We have a bright surprise for you today- let me introduce you to our Kingster @Jewel2020 !

She’s here to tell us more about a new feature in Diamond Diaries Saga

But first, let’s learn a  bit more about our guest star:

“Hi there!

I’ve been part of the King family for almost 3 years now. I started as QA and recently changed my role to UX. I am really happy to work with a super awesome, smart and fun team and try every day to design the best experiences for you!

My favourite King Game is Diamond Diaries Saga. I find the game-play unique among the King titles. I love the fact that you have to keep the gravity in mind while playing, and also, I think it is way more challenging than other King games and I like a good challenge!

My favorite DiDS character is Charlie the bird

because I love animals so much and I think he has an important role delivering aunt Bernadette’s letter to Lucy. It reminds me to Harry Potter and his owl Hedwig ”

Great to welcome you here, @Jewel2020 ! Now tell us, what is the new feature about?

In this feature, your online status is shown to your fellow players with a green dot on your avatars. 

The green dot will appear on your avatar whenever you are connected to the game, that means, playing at the moment- and with internet connection.

You can also switch from online to offline (and vice-versa) whenever you want, so you can feel safe and comfortable while playing the game. In this case, you will still see the other players’ online status. 

What’s the reason behind this feature?

It will be relevant for some features in the game, like Jewellers Club, Jewellers Trial, and Trader’s Chest. (You can learn more about these features HERE )

Thanks a lot, @Jewel2020, for all this information! 

This new feature will be available for some players- if you’re among the lucky ones, please let @Jewel2020 know what you think of it!

👉️Do you like it? Why, why not?

And if it’s not in your game yet, you can participate in the discussion as well!

👉️Would you like to have this possibility to show and see who is online?

@Jewel2020 and the rest of the Studio team are looking forward to your comments!

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?