πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now 🌢
πŸ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

** πŸ’Ž Diamond Diaries Expert Information πŸ’Ž ** (Part 17) - Progress and Settings βš™οΈπŸ”§

Options
Diamond_Lim
Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,922 Diamond Diaries Moderator
edited January 30 in Discussions

Hello there! Diamond Diaries Hunters! πŸ‘‹πŸ˜„

I am Diamond Lim (also called me Lim is short as well) while I always Diamond Diaries Expert/Master Player! πŸ’Ž

Today I tell you the tip is called "Progress and Settings" βš™οΈπŸ”§

Let me teach you! πŸ˜‰

Firstly, when you open this game while can see opening screen of this game, you can see play button and save your progress button. If you are new player or log out your account on few of moments ago, you make sure click on "Save Your Progress" before start playing.

Then you just log in your Facebook Account (Blue Facebook Button) or King Account (Sign Up (Haven't created your New Account yet) / Log In With Email Button (Sign up your New Account completed already) that can save/without losing your progress with you and/or your family/friends on this game. Finally you can see "Profile" that's means your account has saved your progress completed.

But Attention! You must click here to read "Lost boosters on your mobile? Oh no! Let’s see if we can solve it!" by Lola Pop the Community Manager as I see mostly of players have lost all boosters (some events too) as uninstall and reinstall, clear cache, new/change/upgrade device or more weird problems on any King's Games.

So you must connect your account first then you can start playing levels on this game is better that you cannot lose your progress, gold bars and boosters as well. πŸ˜‰

After that, if you want to find more settings, you can click on "Three horizontal lines" button on Level Map Screen.

Then you can see more settings about this game here :

If you want to turn on/off sound and/or music, you just click on sound and/or music that you can/cannot hear sound and/or music on this game. It's simple! 😊

If you need help about this game, you just click on "πŸ—¨οΈβ“". It's called "Help Center" - like this one! Then you can check out to find any questions and problems about this game that I hope you can understand to read any answers and solutions! 😊

And if you want to delete your game account (Kingdom account only), you just click on "πŸ‘€βŒ" - like this one! Then you can check out how to delete your game account now. 😊

** If youΒ cannot find your questions from Help Center or stuck on any levelΒ on Diamond Diaries Saga, you justΒ click on green + buttonΒ then Ask a question then what's your another question that I can see to help you on Support❓**

If you haven't joined on the Community? RegisterΒ hereΒ in just 2 seconds!

When you click on "Profile", That's your profile and your User/Game ID (double tap on King Logo then you can see your Game ID) If you have playing on Facebook, you can find your Game ID like this! 😊

So why all of the players have shown User/Game ID on this game (Any King's Games too)? πŸ€”

Because when you have lost purchase items or more problems such as prize not received, game didn't save and others and given User/Game ID (It's important that faster and better to be solved) to ask Community Team on Contact Us or Support Community. And... you can also participate and answer/challenge that you can also chance to win gold bars on this community too. πŸ˜„

Can you got it? πŸ˜‰

And More Settings are Privacy and Security and Log out your Account.

If you want to check to see Privacy Policy, like this page!

If you want to check to see Terms of service, like this page!

That's all! So I hope you can got understanding to read "Progress and Settings" on this game! 😊

And you can also check all of my another guides here about this game!

Come on! Let's continue linking shining charms and go to travel any destinations with Lucy! Sassy! πŸ˜„

πŸ’Ž Diamond Lim πŸ’Ž

(Diamond Diaries Expert/Master Player)

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?