Options
moo_moo_49
moo_moo_49 Posts: 124 Level 2

I am stuck on 530 at diamonds and dataries how do you pass it ty

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,922 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Don't worry! I will check this level first then I will help you how to pass this level without using boosters and extra moves on tomorrow! 😉

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,922 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! @moo_moo_49 👋

Finally I am back while helping you how to pass level 530 without using boosters and extra moves today. 😄

Firstly, you must link to create star ray charm then you link it to destroy the special ray charms on below right side (the helpful birds are hidden by flowers but the flowers have dropped) from Picture 1 to 2.

Then you link to create vertical/cross/star ray charm again, you link it to destroy the ribbons of dolls and flowers from Picture 3 to 4.

Finally, you can repeat again from Picture 3 to 4, if you haven't link so many charms, you can link helpful birds that they will help you to collect the dolls (but they destroy all of the flowers first then dolls) on Picture 5.

Tada! I have completed this level with 1st try and without using boosters and extra moves today. 😄

I hope you can pass this level without using boosters and extra moves soon! Good luck! 👍

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?