🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

about levels

Options
luisamaria28
luisamaria28 Posts: 2 Newbie

I'm already on level 1415 are there any more levels coming?

Answers

• luisamaria28
    luisamaria28 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

been playing this game for a long time. now that I sign up do I have to start all over again?

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,047 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

🎉 Congratulations! 🎉 You have completed max level on this game with PC! You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done! 👍

Unfortunately their team is still no releasing new levels and more great news on this game with PC right now! Very sorry! 😢

But you can continue to play another new levels on mobile! (Level 1940 is last or max level currently) 😉

If you have playing this game on mobile, don't worry, you connect with Facebook/King.com then you can continue to play new levels on mobile but the boosters cannot be transferred. (Without losing your progress) 😉

By the way, their team always released 15 new levels on this game with mobile devices mostly every Thursday but with PC very slowly.

Need Gold Bars on this game? Join Here!

Have a SASSY day! 😊

• believer1951
    believer1951 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I am new and on level 430. Can't seem to get past it. Playing that level for 2 weeks. Frustrated

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @believer1951 👋

Don't worry! I will check this level first then I will come back to help you soon. 😉

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @believer1951 👋

I am back to help you how to pass level 430 without using boosters and extra moves today. 😄

Firstly, you make sure unlock the diamond with linking the key, then you can link vertical/cross ray charm to destroy the straight charms below. 😉

After that, you followed to link vertical/cross ray charm to destroy the straight charms below again.

Finally, you can link circle blast charm and special ray charm (horizontal/vertical/cross/star) to destroy the flowers (some circle blast charms hidden by some of flowers) and make sure to destroy them where diamond drops down to the line right place. 😉

I have tried playing this level with 1st try and without using boosters and extra moves today. 😄

You can also learn my linking skills here! (I have created my new linking skills on few days ago) 😎

"You can do it!" Said Lucy. 😄

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?