The birds are STUPID

Francl27Francl27 Posts: 23 Level 2

Seriously... there are keys or boxes to hit, and what do they go for? A plain gem.

AAARGH.

Answers

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 37,610 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! 👋

The helpful birds are destroyed all of blockers mostly. (but destroyed boxes and dolls sometimes) After destroying all of blockers, they will help you to collect dolls and boxes. 😊

Don't worry! I post my game's information is called "Are the helpful birds helpful?" on December 2018

You can click here 👈 to read all of the notes of the helpful birds that I hope you can understand it! 😉

By the way, what's your current level are you still stuck that let me help you? 😊

Need Gold Bars? Join Here!

Have a SASSY day! ♥️

Signature - Moderators 2021 DiDS Diamond Limpng

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

👑🌟 Are you newbie? Learn more here! Need Gold Bars? Join here! Subscribe here on Tagging List of CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS & Community Hub! (BW3S & COTR ➡️ 25th March 2021 together!) Help to vote amazing idea's lists here! 🌟👑

💫 Failure is the mother of success! 💫
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Francl27Francl27 Posts: 23 Level 2

It makes no sense though. I'm on level 1801, and I need to break bottles to get the water up, the finish line is at the top... and the birds are breaking random gems below the diamonds instead of breaking bottles...

Thank you for your answering! I will check this level first then I will help you soon. 😉

👑🌟 Are you newbie? Learn more here! Need Gold Bars? Join here! Subscribe here on Tagging List of CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS & Community Hub! (BW3S & COTR ➡️ 25th March 2021 together!) Help to vote amazing idea's lists here! 🌟👑

Hello again! 👋

I am back to help you how to pass level 1801 without using boosters and extra moves today. I know this level is very tricky but still no problem. 😉

Here are my following screenshot's tips of Level 1801 😊 :

I have tried this level without using boosters and extra moves and with 4th try today. 😊

So I hope you can passed this level without using boosters and extra moves soon. 😊

You can do it and have a SASSY day! 😄

• Francl27Francl27 Posts: 23 Level 2

Thanks but I'll get it eventually. I'm just saying that, in cases like these, the birds are going for the wrong things.

You are welcome! Yep! The helpful birds destroy above charms mostly but collect the bottles on sometimes. 😊