🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Connection error

Options
jasper123456
jasper123456 Posts: 1 Newbie

I keep getting connection error when I try to do anything on my amazon fire device. I am on level 4585 and am ok with losing boosters but don't want to lose levels. If I uninstall and reinstall without being able to log in or out of my account how will it know what level to restart me at?

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,435 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Oh! No! Have you still cannot connect to Facebook on any King's Game? 😢

Don't worry about this problem! 

Please select your device that you are playing on any King's Game, then you click on any device and read to follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem that I hope this helps (These discussions solved by Community Team.)

Android

iOS

Kindle 

Windows Mobile 

Windows 10 MS App 

Or Have you still cannot connect to Kingdom on any King's game? 😢

Please select your device that you are playing on an this game, then you click on any device and read to follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem that I hope this helps (These discussions solved by Community Team.) 😉

Android

Apple

Windows 10 App

⚠️ Note ⚠️

If you follow uninstall and reinstall any King's Game, you save your game's progress and gold bars are transferred but you have lost all of the boosters and your event will be reset or gone. 

Anyway, Which King's game have you playing? 😊

You can also check to learn guides around King Community, Join Contests to chance to win gold bars and more on my below signature here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?