How to play (beginner)

DidelDidel Posts: 1 Newbie

I am brand new to mobile games. Please, I do not know how to play this game. We're can I find the rules/objectives?

Answers

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 37,329 Sweet Legend

Welcome to Sweet King Community and play Diamond Diaries Saga! ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’Ž

Like Kiara the Superstar has answered you to learn my guides about this game! Let's learn playing with me! ๐Ÿ˜‰

By the way, I am still Diamond Diaries Expert Player to help everyone to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. ๐Ÿ˜Š

And if you have more questions, please tag me (๏ปฟ@Diamond Lim) and Iโ€™ll be happy to help. ๐Ÿ˜‰

By the way, thanks for your playing Diamond Diaries Saga! Bernadetta will be happy to see you have playing this game! ๐Ÿ˜„

๐Ÿ’Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebrationย HERE

You can also check learn Diamond Diaries Guides, vote Diamond Diaries Polls and more onย my below signatureย here. ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜Š

Have a SASSY day! โค๏ธ

๐Ÿ’ Diamond Diariesย Guidesย andย Pollsย ๐Ÿ’

๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŒŸ Are you newbie? Learn moreย here!ย Need Gold Bars? Join here! Subscribeย hereย on Tagging List of CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS & Community Hub! (BW3S & COTR โžก๏ธย 25th Marchย 2021 together!) Help to vote amazing idea's listsย here! ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ‘‘

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 37,329 Sweet Legend

Thank you for your tagging me and helping player! @kiara_wael ๐Ÿ˜„

By the way, I just coming back due to very busy day by day. ๐Ÿ˜„

๐Ÿ’ Diamond Diariesย Guidesย andย Pollsย ๐Ÿ’

๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŒŸ Are you newbie? Learn moreย here!ย Need Gold Bars? Join here! Subscribeย hereย on Tagging List of CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS & Community Hub! (BW3S & COTR โžก๏ธย 25th Marchย 2021 together!) Help to vote amazing idea's listsย here! ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ‘‘