Level 2001

miekken1miekken1 Posts: 6 Level 2

Hey, there seem to be a bug. In the first frame on the bottom the jewel stands still on the place and did not roll to the end of the Line.

:-( miekken

Prev1

Answers

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 42,671 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! I will check this level first then I will come back to answer you soon. 😉

💍Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebration HERE

Need Gold Bars on this game? Join Here!

Have a SASSY day! 😊

Signature - Moderators 2021 DiDS Diamond Limpng

⭐️ Win Gold Bars here! ⭐️ Find the differences! (by @teresawallace44

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💍

👑 Are you newbie? Learn more here! Want to win free Gold Bars? Join here! Subscribe here on Tagging List of King's Games & More Topics! Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas here! 👑

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

Hello there again! 👋😄

I just coming back to answer you! 😊

I check this level with my two mobile devices, there is still no problem as bottom of these diamonds can roll out to the line completed by gravity. 😊

So did you destroy all of blockers first then the diamonds will roll out to the line completed? 😊

If you have destroyed all of blockers but it's still not worked, How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug. (I hope haven't this happens! 😊) 

You can click here (Android) or here (Apple) then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps. 😉

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset and gone.

If it's still not worked after following these steps of Crashing/Freezing Issue, please show your screenshot of this problem that I will check it better. 😉 (If you don't how to take a screenshot, you can click here!) Then :

After taking a screenshot of this problem, please let me know what's your Android/Apple Device and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I will here to help you again. 😉

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

👑 Are you newbie? Learn more here! Want to win free Gold Bars? Join here! Subscribe here on Tagging List of King's Games & More Topics! Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas here! 👑

• jprswifejprswife Posts: 2 Newbie

I have this same issue, I actually tried twice and the bottom diamond on the first frame will not roll. I am on android. I cleared cahe and my game is the most up to date. I took a screesnhot of the second time I attempted the level.

Hello! @jprswife 👋

Thank you for your feedback and showing this screenshot problem. 😊

How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug. (I hope haven't this happens! 😊) 

You can click here (Android) then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps. 😉

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset and gone.

If it's still not worked after following these steps of Crashing/Freezing Issue, please let me know what's your Android Device and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I will here to help you again. 😉

I will waiting for your response to answer. 😉

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

WIN Gold Bars and a BADGE in the Community Springtime Celebration Contest!!! HERE

🌟 Win Gold Bars here! Help Lucy identify the characters 🌟

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

• jprswifejprswife Posts: 2 Newbie

I did all the steps for Android, and even uninstalled/ reinstalled the app even though force stopping the app, clearing the data, and cache should have worked. I reinstalled the same version of the game I was already playing.

With the app reinstalled the diamond on the top row in the first frame is now frozen.

User Id: 1275399662

Device: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G

New Screenshot of trying to play again after taking steps to fix.

Okay! Thank you for your answering your Game ID and your device. @jprswife 😊

I will ask Community Team checking then I hope their team fixed this level on tomorrow/later as they are off every Saturday and Sunday. Please be patience waiting and many thanks.😊

Have a sassy day! ❤️

Hello again! 👋

I just see the latest version is out today! 😄

So you make sure update the latest version of this game that I hope this level is fixed and you can passed this level soon. 😉

If this level is still not fixed yet after updating the latest version of this game, please let me know while I will help you again. 😉

Have a sassy day! ❤️

• NotFahrNotFahr Posts: 1 Newbie

5 moves in and my diamonds get stuck just before the pearl line... its like a glitch. Literally waste 26 more moves and accomplish nothing... have multiple screen shots from multiple attempts. Anyone else have this problem or have an idea how to avoid? Tired of wasting lives and having same problem! Thanks in advance.

Hello! @NotFahr 👋

Did you update the latest version (Android - 1.40.0) / (Apple - 1.40.0.0) of this game? 😊

Here is a tips of how to update the latest version of this game :

If you have updated the latest version of this game but it's still not worked, how about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug. (I hope haven't this happens! 😊) 

You can click here (Android) or here (Apple) then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps. 😉

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If it's still not worked after following these steps of Crashing/Freezing Issue, please let me know what's your Android/Apple Device and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I will here to help you again. 😉

Anyway, I see some players have asked this problem too but let's try to follow these steps from above first. 👆😉

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

WIN Gold Bars and a BADGE in the Community Springtime Celebration Contest!!! HERE (It's last day chance)

🌟 Win Gold Bars here! Help Lucy identify the characters 🌟

Have a sassy day! ❤️

• NotFahrNotFahr Posts: 1 Newbie

It's not that the game is crashing or freezing... its a glitch in the game... the Diamonds start to move forward towards the pearl line and they turn and get stuck... the "movement waves" that are supposed to push the diamonds are still moving and you can continue to play moves in the section above... but it doesn't move the diamonds forward! Attached some pics from different tries...

I know! @NotFahr

Did you update the latest version (Android - 1.40.0) / (Apple - 1.40.0.0) of this game? 😊

If you have updated the latest version of this game but it's still not worked, how about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps :

Android :

Force closing your apps

There’s different way of doing this depending on your device’s make and model. You can either clear your device’s memory or through the application manager in your device’s settings.

Restarting your device

Again, it all comes to the make and model of your device. 

There’s two generic ways for you to restart your Android device:

1. Soft reset: press and hold down the power button for approx. 20 seconds. You should see your device turning off and back on.
    2. Hard reset: take off your device’s battery cover and remove the battery. Insert back the battery after approx. 30 seconds and turn your device on using the power button.

Checking the storage on your device

Make sure that you have sufficient free storage on your device, we normally recommend having at least 2GB free.

Reinstalling the game apps

If the previous steps haven't worked, then, as a last resort, we can try reinstalling the game. This will generally fix most other issues but before performing this step please be aware of the following:

• Back up your progress: make sure that your game progress is safely backed up to either Facebook or a King account. If you use Facebook then make sure the last level you played was while you were connected. If you don't use Facebook then make sure you have created a King account. 
    • NOTE! Lost boosters: this step will delete all of your saved boosters, extra lives and reset any extra features such as Daily Bonus or extra challenges that you have completed. These items and features are saved directly to the device's memory then reinstalling the game, unfortunately, clears them from your game. We will of course, replace any purchased boosters you may lose during this step, but we do not replace any lost free items which may have been won or awarded while playing. Please keep this in mind before performing this action!

Once you have backed up your game progress and considered the lost boosters, you can now uninstall the game. For this:

• Go to your device's Settings app 
    • Tap Apps or Application manager (this may differ depending on your device)
    • Tap the app you want to uninstall
    • Tap Uninstall

You can now reinstall the game app via the Google Play Store:

• Open the Google Play Store app 
    • Tap Menu and go to “My Apps and games” -> “All”
    • Tap the game app you want to reinstall
    • Tap Install 

All that’s left to do is for you to log back in via Facebook or the King account to restore your game progress and Gold Bars.

If none of the above works, please be sure to check that your device is compatible with our games. You can find out more here

Apple :

If you’re already on the most up to date version of your game and iOS, we can perform the following actions:

Force closing your apps 

1. Double click the Home button to see your open apps
    2. Swipe up on all apps which can interfere with the performance of the game

Restarting your device

1. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the “Power Off” slider appears.
    2. Drag the slider to turn your device completely off.
    3. After the device turns off, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button again until you see the Apple logo.

Checking the storage on your device 

Make sure that you have sufficient free storage on your device, we normally recommend having at least 2GB free. 

Check this article from Apple for more information about the storage on your device.

Reinstalling the game apps

If the previous steps haven't worked, then, as a last resort, we can try reinstalling the game. This will generally fix most other issues but before performing this step please be aware of the following:

• Back your progress up: make sure that your game progress is safely backed up to either Facebook or a Kingdom account. If you use Facebook then make sure the last level you played was while you were connected. If you don't use Facebook then make sure you have created a Kingdom account, check the video below on how to create and synchronize your Kingdom account.
    • Lost boosters: this step will also delete all of your saved boosters, extra lives and reset any extra features such as Daily Bonus or extra challenges that you have completed. These items and features are saved directly to the device's memory then reinstalling the game, unfortunately, clears them from your game. We will of course, replace any purchased boosters you may lose during this step, but we do not replace any lost free items which may have been won or awarded while playing. Please keep this in mind before performing this action!

Once you have backed up your game progress and considered the lost boosters, you can now uninstall the game. For this: 

• Touch the app and hold your finger down until all the apps start to “jiggle”
    • When an 'x' icon appears in the top left corner of the app icon - tap it to delete the app 
    • Now reinstall the game and log back in via Facebook or the Kingdom to restore your game progress and Gold Bars 

If none of the above works, please check to be sure that your device is compatible with our games, find out more here 

If it's still not worked after following these steps above, please let me know what's your Android/Apple Device and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I will here to help you again. I will waiting for your response to answer. 😉

• sinnes526sinnes526 Posts: 6 Level 2

I am having the exact same issue. I dont want to uninstall and lose everything.

Hello there! 👋

Thank you for your feedback! 😊

I see some players have this problem too.

Please let me know what's your Android Device and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I will here to help you again. 😉

Have a sassy day. ❤️😊

Hello there! @NotFahr, @sinnes526 and @jprswife 👋

Have you passed Level 2001 on this game already? 😊

If it's still not passed as any one of diamonds still stucked, please let me know what's your Android Device and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I will here to help you again. 😉

Have a sassy day. ❤️😊

• sinnes526sinnes526 Posts: 6 Level 2

Hi and yes I have. Thanks for checking in. It glitches maybe twice. I see others were having longer lasting issues. I was glad to pass it.