🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

About keys for chest and hammers

Options
pagemaster
pagemaster Posts: 1 Newbie

Can you help me with the keys for the chest. The same player had 6 profiles on my game so I can never get a key! Also I see my team sending hammers and I have not received one yet! Thanks

Answers

• ruby3918
    ruby3918 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I can see my teammate completing levels in the complete levels together event, but I am not getting the guide helps. I am receiving the hammers from the other teammate though. I am playing on an iPad Pro 2020. Level 1342. Please help. Thank you, Sandy

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,286 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 2021
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Oh! I never seen so weird bug on this feature (Trader's Chest). I think this feature is still tested and selected some players randomly only that's means it's still not completed to be fixed. But don't worry! You can continue playing levels with these features. This feature will give you 3 days available and I hope you and your team players will win this feature together. 😄

By the way, This feature is very hard challenging to be get all of three keys to claim amazing rewards. I see some players didn't win this feature too especially the players are inactive or stuck on any level. (But I did win this feature once)

When you give one hammer to your team players (given once every 1 hour and 30 minutes) that they will received one hammer by you while they are still playing levels with this feature (Jeweller's Club/Carmen Team Event). Then team player (who has Guide, Artisan or Doctor) also give you any booster once every 1 hour and 30 minutes too. Then you can see how Jeweller's Club and these options work? 👇

And I just telling you when you start playing this game while see this feature (Jeweller's Club/Carmen Team Event) is released, then this event's system will choose another 2 players randomly on your team but unfortunately this event cannot kicked out inactive/any players. (Like Trader Chest has 6 team players but following same notice of this feature too) But it gives you 2 weeks every event. 😊

While Me too! I also played 75 new levels completed by myself while I have gave them "Guides" many times and some players have played a few of levels completed only. So I cannot claim this rewards too but that was so close as I try to complete last new level but it's not counted and these players are inactive or got stuck on last two month. Oh! No! 🤦‍♀️

You can click to read these features's guides that I hope you can understand to read them. 👇

💍 Diamond Diaries Expert Information Part 16 💍 - What are special features? (Part 2) 🎁

I hope you can understand to read them and complete these features. 😊

Also check if you are interested 👇

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

💍 Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebration HERE 💍

Have a SASSY day! 😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Don't worry! You can see how Jeweller's Club (Carmen Team Event) and these options work? 👇

And I just telling you when you start playing this game while see this feature (Jeweller's Club/Carmen Team Event) is released, then this event's system will choose another 2 players randomly on your team but unfortunately this event cannot kicked out inactive/any players. But it gives you 2 weeks every event. 😊

You can click to read these features's guides that I hope you can understand to read them. 👇

💍 Diamond Diaries Expert Information Part 16 💍 - What are special features? (Part 2) 🎁

I hope you can understand to read it and complete this feature. 😊

Also check if you are interested 👇

💍 Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebration HERE 💍

Have a SASSY day! 😊

• beckylp1065
    beckylp1065 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I’ve lost 3 times to win because at 3 moves left, when partner sends a hammer, it freezes, DONT GET HAMMER AND HAVE TO EXIT GAME AND CANT FINISH LAST 3 moves! Happened last 5 hours! Guess I’ll stop playing til fixed

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Don't worry! How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug. (I hope haven't this happens! 😊) 

You can click here if you have playing any device 👇and all of the supports solved by Community Team, then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps. 😉

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset and gone.

By the way, this feature is still tested that means it's still not complete to be fixed to everyone on this game mostly. You can check this information here (Where are my extra challenges?) that I hope you can understand to read it. 😊

💍Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebration HERE

Have a SASSY day! 😊

• Rianna5
    Rianna5 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited March 2021
    Options

Same issue here - I'm playing on Android device - I've collected a nice amount of boosters and hammers - I don't want to re-install to loose them. Restart did not help. Problem occures when teammember sends hammer when only 3 moves left from the level.

• shameraster
    shameraster Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am having the same issue, I have done everything suggested

• ruby3918
    ruby3918 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

That did not answer my question. I know how it works. I am the doctor, but I am not getting the extra moves from the guide, even though he is completing level. There is definitely a glitch. Please send me my missing free moves.

• Rockb84
    Rockb84 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I have this exact issue as well

please fix

• sofes
    sofes Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Have the same problem un iOS

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?