🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

✍️ Subscribe here to Diamond Diaries Tagging List! 💍

Comments

• thistlebefun
    thistlebefun Posts: 16 Level 2

Please UN-SUBSCRiBE me!!! It generates too much email that I'm not interested in.😣

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,486 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Okay. Thank you for your unsubscribing. I remove your tags on all of tagging lists completed. @thistlebefun 👌😊

And very sorry about you received so many email notifications from King Community. 😔

Don't worry! Here is how to manage your notification preferences 👇🔔😉

You select untick the email (also pop-up) notifications that you cannot receive any email and pop-up notifications from King Community. 😉

Also check Community account FAQ:s here

• Diamond_Lim

Added your tag on Diamond Diaries Tagging List completed as I know you have playing this game. @hechicerilla 👌😊

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Hot right now in Diamond Diaries Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️💎👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

Have a sassy day! 😊

• Diamond_Lim

Added your tag on Diamond Diaries Tagging List completed as I know you have playing this game. @Kiki_g 👌😊

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a sassy day! 😊

• Kiki_g
    Kiki_g Posts: 3,913 Pro Player 👑
  • Diamond_Lim
  • Diamond_Lim

Added your tag on Diamond Diaries Tagging List completed as I know you have playing this game. @ALIXKATERINE 👌😊

Have a sassy day! 😊

• gisaly
    gisaly Posts: 803 Level 3
    edited July 2022

Hello @Diamond_Lim ,subscribe, please, since a few weeks I play Diamond Diaries Saga ,

• Diamond_Lim

Great! Thank you for your playing Diamond Diaries Saga and Welcome to play Diamond Diaries Saga! Added your tag on Diamond Diaries Tagging List completed now. @gisaly 💎😄

Have a sassy day! 😊

• Diamond_Lim

Added your tag on Diamond Diaries Tagging List completed as I know you have playing this game. @EnergizerBunny 👌😊

Have a sassy day! 😊

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?