🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Where are the team events?

Options
ubugrl
ubugrl Posts: 18 Level 2

I haven’t seen teams for awhile. Is it still a thing? It’s a great way to get boosters. I hope it wasn’t discontinued

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,086 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited June 2022
    Options

Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! @ubugrl 👋😊

If you have almost reached to max level at least 30 new levels left, sorry as we will never seen to get any new special features/events like Jeweller's Club, Jeweller's Trial, Trader Chest and another new features. So we can still get Collect the Diamond Mission, City Challenge and Mystery Quest only when we have reached at least 30 new levels left.

If you have still more than 30 new levels left, maybe these new special features/events should still chance to be released but these features/events will released randomly by the system (not always) on this game.

Anyway, you can also check here (Where are my extra challenges?) that I hope you can understand to read these answers by Community Team. 😊

There are 2135 levels (15 new levels released today soon) on this game right now.

Also check :

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

💍Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebration HERE

💍 Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 🤩

🌟 Win Gold Bars here! Help Lucy identify the characters (General Contest) 🌟

Have a sassy day! ❤️

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?