🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Levels 2162 onwards - repeat of old levels?!

Andy_Green
Andy_Green Posts: 195 Level 3
edited May 2021 in Discussions

As per title - these are levels that are repeated elsewhere and not new at all?

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello again! @Andy_Green 👋

Congratulations! You have passed super tricky Level 2131 on this game! Well done! 👍😄

Oh! Yes! I know this question! It's not Level 2162 onwards, this level episode (From Level 2136 to 2150) is copied by Level 2106 to 2135 and released by Studio Team. Right?! 😏

I still remember these levels are really same for Level 2106 to 2135. I check this level episode has some levels are really hard but mostly of levels are still not hard too. 😉

Have a sassy day! ❤️😊

• Andy_Green
    Andy_Green Posts: 195 Level 3

Good to know I'm not imaging things or losing my marbles yet then with duplicate levels! 🤣😂

Level 2131 .. oooh yes. That was one taxing level! All down to luck really.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Haha! It's very okay! @Andy_Green 😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?