🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Traders Chest

Options
Annie_Soutter
Annie_Soutter Posts: 170 Level 3

Hi Diamond Lim, wondering what is happening with the Traders Chest. Suddenly it has become extremely hard to obtain. This is the 6th one that has happened and although I have got all my keys it gets 2 keys within the first 12 hours and collects most of the last but I wait for the rest of the 3 days of with no result. The last one which I am still playing WAS half way collected but just this evening when I looked all that was collected had disappeared. Any tools boosters and diamonds are so hard to collect now, anyone who isnt able to afford to buy is having to play games up to a hundred times with little or no result,

Once again I say that it is a great game but limited by some mean spiritedness.

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,053 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited January 2023
    Options

Hello again! 👋

Yeah! I know this feature is very tricky and should be more lucky as the team players should be more active challenge playing then you and some/all of team players will get all of three keys to claim amazing rewards.

Anyway, I have this feature twice only as I always playing almost to the max level on this game every Thursday. But I did got amazing rewards once as there are some/all of team players are still active challenge playing. 😊

I think mostly of players cannot done this feature on this game too especially mostly of players are inactive and got stuck on any level.

So I hope you can win on next time and get amazing rewards with another another features! 😉

If you don't understand this feature, you can click here to read more info about this feature that I hope you can understand to play it. 😉

Also check :

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

💍Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebration HERE

💍 Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 🤩

🍐🍅🍌💧 Super Cropsies Contest - Win Gold Bars to your game here! (General Contest)

Have a sassy day! 😊

• casandra66thompson
    casandra66thompson Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

I always feel bad when I’m stuck on a level that doesn’t have the color I need to help someone obtain a key.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,053 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Oh No! What's level are you stuck on? 😢

This feature is very hard and should be more lucky to be get all of three keys to claim amazing rewards.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?