๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

๐ŸŽ‰ It's my 3rd Anniversary on King Community (Part 1) ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐Ÿ’Ž๐ŸŒŸ Diamond Lim ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’Ž

Options
Diamond_Lim
Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,582 Diamond Diaries Moderator
edited March 2023 in Discussions

Hello Everyone! ๐Ÿ‘‹ย 

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me "Lim" is short as well! ๐Ÿ˜Š) while I'm still Diamond Diaries Moderator. I am born on 16th June 1999 and from Malaysia.

If you haven't read my 1st and 2nd Anniversary on King Community, you can click on here! I hope you can love to read my best memory of 1st and 2nd Anniversary if you are interested! ๐Ÿ˜Š

So click here (1st Anniversary) and here (2nd Anniversary) on King Community!ย 

Finally I want to tell you my 3rd Anniversary of best and happy memories on King Community from 14th July 2020 to now (Part 1). ๐Ÿ˜Š

On 31st July 2020, we got this badge is "Kingdom Games Voter" as we have voted and commented character on Final Champion in the Kingdom Games! Is it cool? ๐Ÿ˜Ž

On 11th August 2020, I got these Soda Badges are "Soda Games Athletics and Archery" as I have participated to cheer up all of the Soda players gonna win on Soda Games.ย 

While we got this badge is "Royal Championship 1st Anniversary" Badge as we have celebrated 1st Anniversary on Royal Championship (From Candy Crush Jelly Saga). Hooray! ๐ŸŽ‰

On 4th September 2020, Hooray! I am so happy as the King's Game of the Month in September is Diamond Diaries Saga! I have created this game's discussions are Show your longest link shining charms, Diamond Diaries Saga Vote Poll and Diamond Diaries Saga Game Guides. Oh! I also have created these my contests are "Guess the expert's score on Level 125", "Beat the expert's longest link on level 4" and "Beat the expert's score on Level 45". So you can find more hereย about Diamond Diaries's Month to see if you are interested to read. ๐Ÿ˜Š

While I have started to play again from beginning then finally I have completed Level 25, 50 and 100. So I have earned Diamond Diaries Badges are Level 25, 50 and 100. I love all of the characters and badges! ๐Ÿ˜

On 1st October 2020, Let's celebrate Happy 2nd Anniversary on Candy Crush Friends Saga! We are very happy to celebrate it while we got this badge! ๐ŸŽ‚2๏ธโƒฃ

On 7th October 2020, we are very happy to celebrate Level 8000 on Candy Crush Saga while we got this badge! I think Candy Crush Saga is the most popular match-3 game forever! ๐Ÿ˜„

And I am very happy to give great news! ๐Ÿ˜„ Community Team gives me very sweet badge is "Content Creator" because I have created my fun off-topic discussions on Diamond Diaries Community started on last year. Except fun-topic discussion, I have created my Diamond Diaries's Discussions are Guides, News, and More Discussions and I have helped Community Team to create my 3 fun Diamond Diaries Contests all by myself on Diamond Diaries Month (September). Is it cool? ๐Ÿ˜Ž

On 16th October 2020, we have helped Tiffi to find all of the Sour Skulls completed while get this badge on Halloween Season. ๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸŽƒ

On 21st October 2020, Finally I have reached 25,000 comments from 14th July 2018 to 21st October 2020, especially I have helped them a lot on Diamond Diaries Community and Community Hub and tagged them on contests, news and more about any King's Games. Wow! So hard! ๐Ÿ˜…

On 24th October 2020, Oh! I have still promoted Game Expert of Diamond Diaries one year! It's my 1st Anniversary of Game Expert on King Community! I will keep helping players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community! ๐Ÿ˜‰

On 27th October 2020, we find the spooky name's while get all of these Halloween Badges! It's very cool! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ป

While finallyโ€ฆ! I did 250 Answers as I have helped so many players so hard from 2019 to now (27th October 2020). I almost crying right now! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

On 30th October 2020, unfortunately Backstage Community has closed while no longer to be joined. But I will like Backstage Community as I think this community is very fun and happy to be joined to Backstagers! Thank you for your creating Backstage Community so much from last year of July to this year of October! We still never forget Backstage Community! We love Backstage Community! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜„

On 20th November 2020, Wow! We got 3 badges! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ We have helped to vote favourite colour with Coco while we got this badge. Colourful! ๐ŸŒˆ

We celebrated Thanksgiving Season on Candy Crush Saga while got this badge. ๐Ÿฆƒ

And it's time to celebrate 2nd Anniversary on King Community while we got this badge! Happy Birthday to King Community! ๐ŸŽ‚2๏ธโƒฃ๐Ÿ˜„

On 1st December 2020, I have earned these 3 International Christmas Badges as I have answered sweet Christmas comments and shared Christmas pictures. By the way, these international badges are released on first time. ๐Ÿ˜‰

On 18th December 2020, we solved Winter Mathematics Challenge on Candy Crush Soda Saga completed while I got this badge is Candy Crush Soda Saga Winter Math. This badge was created by @Sukanta_Biswas, I love this badge! ๐Ÿ˜โ„๏ธ

While we have answered Winter Maths Competition on Community Hub while we got this badge is called Happy Holidays 2020! This badge was created by @bearwithme, I love this badge too! ๐ŸŽ„โ›„

On 29th December 2020, I have cheered up Soda Team and got Winter Soda Game. โ„๏ธ

On 1st January 2021, I have created my idea discussion is "Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas and suggestions on any King's Gamesย here!ย โœ”๏ธ๐Ÿ’ก" which means they will check that discussion first and we hope they can vote these ideas easier. ๐Ÿ˜‰

On 7th January 2020, I have my another idea discussion is "Want to subscribe on Tagging List of King's Games and Community Hub?" which means who wants to check exciting contests and more exciting and important threads easier, they will subscribe on tagging lists. I always check them while add their tags on tagging lists. So they will receive their tags on their notifications then they will check them out easier. You can check here! By the way, you can also check my below signature as I think these two discussions are important! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Alright! I have told you my 3rd Anniversary of best and happy memories on King Community (Part 1) completed. Let's continue reading my 3rd Anniversary of best and happy memories on King Community (Part 2) here! ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ New to the Community? Registerย HEREย in just 2 seconds!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?