Diamond Diaries Contest section in King Community

MonicaTangumaMonicaTanguma Posts: 27 Level 2
edited July 20 in Support

I am on level 2315.

While searching king community, I noticed Diamond Diaries does not have a diamond diaries contest section. Diamond diaries does not have a list of best player scores or level rosters.

Are these being added or could they be?

Answers

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 18,565 Ambassador

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

This game is a small game and not as many players are playing as in Candy Crush, for example. You will therefore find a lot in the discussion area. I will give you the moderator for this game and she will explain it to you. I hope you continue to have fun here and we are at your disposal for questions and problems.😉

@Diamond Lim

💓 Where there's a will, there's a way 💓

😉 One look at my profile would help everyone! 👍

Did you know that there is now an international room for German - French - Spanish?

🍐 Player Expert for Papa Pear 🥥

🚀 Badget - Event 🛸

🧹 New competition 🗾

🔮  interesting facts from Germany  🏖 🌊                     

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 48,223 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Thank you for your tagging me! @Spinnifix 😊

Hello again! @MonicaTanguma 👋

Yep! When you completed any level, it does not shown what's level then you make sure playing again any levels that you can see your score on leaderboard while you are still first player with your friends.

Anyway, you posted wrong area as this area is Player Corner (not Diamond Diaries Community). So please ask here on Diamond Diaries Community (Correct Area) next time! Thank you!

And yes! You can participate here as it's Diamond Diaries Contest to challenge to beat my score that you can also win FREE Gold Bars on this game! You have until Friday, 30th July 2021, 09:00 CET to participate and you will find Terms and Conditions here!

Have a sassy day! 😊

I will move this thread to Diamond Diaries Community soon. 😉

Signature - Moderators 2021 DiDS Diamond Limpng

Test your psychic powers and win gold bars (Also get badge) here! (General Contest by @abe_coffee)

🌞 Summer Fun Community Contest here! 🌞 (General Contest by @bearwithme)

You can also check here about Diamond Diaries and More Interesting King Community Topics (click on spoiler "Show" button) 👇😊

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💍

Are you newbie? Learn more here around King Community! Want to win free Gold Bars? Join here! Subscribe here on Tagging List of King's Games & More Topics on King Community! Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas here! 👑

** Answered **

Test your psychic powers and win gold bars (Also get badge) here! (General Contest by @abe_coffee)

You can also check here about Diamond Diaries and More Interesting King Community Topics (click on spoiler "Show" button) 👇😊

Are you newbie? Learn more here around King Community! Want to win free Gold Bars? Join here! Subscribe here on Tagging List of King's Games & More Topics on King Community! Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas here! 👑
  • MonicaTangumaMonicaTanguma Posts: 27 Level 2

I completed contest. Beat score. Where are gold bars?

You should wait for this contest will ended on 30th July 2021, 09:00 CET then I will given 1st, 2nd and 3rd winners gold bars to the King game of their choice! 😉