Latest news about Diamond Diaries Saga
Support — Get help here
Pls STOP sending any email to my email add :*Edited by CM: Personal information*, , each your need to understand more pls contact me at this phone *Edited by CM: Personal information*, thanks
my requests STOP SENDING EMAILS TO ME
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again! @Jee3609 👋
If you have received so many notifications on King Community, please manage your notifications here that I hope you haven't received any notifications. 😊
Hello there! @Jee3609 👋
Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑
Sorry for your reply because this website is King Community such as Candy Crush Saga, Pet Rescue Saga, Farm Heroes Saga and more King's Games. It's not Personal Information Contact Support. 😅
So please don't shown your email address and phone number on King Community. Read the House Rules here. Thanks! 🙏
You should click on "Unsubscribe" from Personal Information App that I hope you haven't received any notifications.
I close this thread as this thread has personal information.