🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Game does not load. It has been 7 days since I was able to play.

Options
susanbailey
susanbailey Posts: 2 Newbie

Game is not working. I am sick and tired of the bot telling us how to troubleshoot. This does not work. It is the game that is the problem! Such a shame that you cannot fix it.

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,051 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! @susanbailey 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry about this problem! You can follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (any device) that I hope nothing this happens. 😊

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered and your current level is saved but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com. 

If you have followed these steps of Crashing/Freezing issue already but it's still not worked, you click on "Contact Us" only then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope they help you but it taken longer. Thanks! 😉

Also check here :

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

💍Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebration HERE

💍Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 🤩

💫From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

Community Update - New Signatures HERE!

Badge of the Month - September 2021 HERE

The Audio team needs you! Meet the Kingsters who "set the tone" at King here!

📬 New Monthly Newsletter! Don't miss it!

What is your favorite King game? HERE

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

Member of the Month-August 2021: rebelchild HERE

⭐️ Pyramid Math Problem ⭐️ Win Gold Bars here ⭐️ (General Contest)

Have a sassy day! ❤️😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,051 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! @susanbailey 👋

We have some good news for you today- the tech team has just announced that the issue has been solved today. 🙌

So you can play on a PC on Facebook or connect your game to your Facebook account if you prefer. If you've created a King account to play during the weekend, that's fine- it's always a good thing to be part of the Kingdom! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?