🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Levels above 2780 will not load on my iPad.

Options
DLCintheOC
DLCintheOC Posts: 7 Level 2

Levels above 2780 will not load on my iPad. The app version is the latest. Logging out and logging back in makes no difference. I still cannot move on to higher levels (none shown). How is this solvable?

Best Answer

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,760 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited April 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Have you updated the current latest version of this game is 1.51.0.0 on iPad already?

If yes but it's still on Level 2780 on this game, how about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps here (Apple) that I hope this help too. 😊

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and reinstall steps, you have your gold bars, current your level progress, collect the diamond mission and some events are saved/transfered but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com.

If it's still not worked after you have followed above steps, please let me know and you can continue commenting on this thread here that I can help you again. 😊

Attention! All of Apple Devices required 9.0.0 or later that could be updated on this game (any King's Games). There are 2870 levels on this game with all of mobile devices

Anyway, thank you for your playing Diamond Diaries Saga! ❤️😊

You can also check here 👇😉

Hot right now in Diamond Diaries Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️💎👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here (Part 1)and here (Part 2)? ⚫⚪

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

Have a sassy day! 😄

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Have you updated the current latest version of this game is 1.51.0.0 on iPad already?

If yes but it's still on Level 2780 on this game, how about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps here (Apple) that I hope this help too. 😊

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and reinstall steps, you have your gold bars, current your level progress, collect the diamond mission and some events are saved/transfered but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com.

If it's still not worked after you have followed above steps, please let me know and you can continue commenting on this thread here that I can help you again. 😊

Attention! All of Apple Devices required 9.0.0 or later that could be updated on this game (any King's Games). There are 2870 levels on this game with all of mobile devices

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here (Part 1)and here (Part 2)? ⚫⚪

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a sassy day! 😄

• DLCintheOC
    Options

As I stated in my original post, Diamond Diaries Saga on my iPad is the current version. I also keep my iPad updated. I guess that leaves uninstalling and reinstalling as the only option.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Thank you for your answering. Then after you have updated the latest version and also uninstalled and reinstalled this game, is it worked? @DLCintheOC 😊

If it's still not worked, can you answer me what's your Apple Device and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID) first that I will here to help you again while asking Community Team about new levels release later than Android Devices on this game with any Apple Devices then how they can answer me. 😉

I will waiting for your response to answer. 😉

• DLCintheOC
    Options

Strangely, when I reopened the app (which I had done countless times after the last update), it suddenly loaded the new levels. I didn't do anything differently. So weird! Anyway, I did not uninstall the app because it began working correctly.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Oh! That was weird but great! @DLCintheOC 👍😄

That's right! We must update the latest version of this game that we can see the latest new levels always released on this game! 😉

So there are still 2870 levels currently (15 new levels will be released today soon) on this game with mobile devices! 😊

Have a sassy day! 😄

• DLCintheOC
    Options

I had updated the game right after the update was published, but the levels did not load. That is why I posted this question originally.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Thank you for your answering again. Did you use stable Internet Connection while waiting for at least 2 minutes that you can see the latest new levels released on this game first? 😊

If yes but it's still on Level 2780 on this game, how about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps here (Apple) that I hope this help too. 😊

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If it's still not worked after you have followed above steps, can you answer me what's your Apple Device and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID) first that I will here to help you again while asking Community Team about new levels release later than Android Devices on this game with any Apple Devices then how they can answer me. I will waiting for your response to answer. 😉

Have a sassy day! 😄

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
  • DLCintheOC
    Options

QueenB, yes, I confirmed that yesterday.

• DLCintheOC
    Options

Diamond_Lim, I don't know why you're still trying to solve a problem that has been solved already. 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?