edited April 2022 in Support

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,760 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! @MayaTanguma πŸ‘‹

Welcome to Sweet King Community! πŸ‘‘

Finally I am back to help you on Level 2852 on this game! πŸ˜„

After I have checked playing this level, Yep! I have got same this problem as one big doll has moved away by the controller on few times last week but I check and count the dolls are still correct on this level's goal.

I have tried playing this level again then I have passed this level is still not problem without using boosters and extra moves twice today. βœŒοΈπŸ˜„

So after you unlocked these big dolls, you make sure link the two ribbon layers of big dolls first without special ray charms and helpful birds first. Then you can link the one ribbon layer of big dolls with special ray charm that can hit the big dolls twice. πŸ˜‰

I complete this level without using boosters and extra moves twice today! βœŒοΈπŸ˜„

So I hope you can collected all of dolls while passed this level with following my solve steps and without using boosters and extra moves too. πŸ˜‰

Good luck and Failure is the mother of success! πŸ€žπŸ˜„

You can also check here to learn amazing linking skills :

Anyway, thank you for your playing Diamond Diaries Saga! ❀️😊

You can also check here πŸ‘‡πŸ˜‰

Hot right now in Diamond Diaries SagaΒ hereΒ and in King CommunityΒ hereΒ πŸŒΆοΈπŸ’ŽπŸ‘‘

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and AnswerΒ here! πŸŽ‰πŸ†βœ¨

πŸ’ Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image ChallengeΒ hereΒ (Part 1)andΒ hereΒ (Part 2)? ⚫βšͺ

πŸ‘‘ Join our Kingdom and get this royal badgeΒ hereΒ and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge)Β here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King CommunityΒ here! πŸ‘‘πŸ€©

Have a sassy day! πŸ˜„

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?