🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Where did trials and challenges go?

Options
icalvert
icalvert Posts: 10 Level 2

Ever since starting this newest round of levels, I haven't had any challenges or trials. I've been at it since they came out. Seems like a glitch, possibly. How do I get them back?

Thanks!!!

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,884 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! @icalvert 👋

I think it's not glitch, it's you have almost reached to max level at least 30 new levels that you will never seen to get new challenge features/events on this game mostly.

⚠️ Note ⚠️

If you have almost reached to max level at least 30 new levels left, sorry as we will never seen to get new challenge features/events like Jeweller's Club, Jeweller's Trial, Trader Chest and another new features. So we can still get Collect the Diamond Mission, City Challenge and Mystery Quest only when we have reached at least 30 new levels left.

If you have still more than 30 new levels left, maybe these new features/events should still chance to be released but these features/events will released randomly by the system (not always) on this game.

Anyway, you can also check here (Where are my extra challenges?) that I hope you can understand to read these answers by Community Team. 😊

You can also check here 👇😉

Hot right now in Diamond Diaries Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️💎👑

🏳️‍🌈 June is the Month of Love here!

💎 Win Gold Bars here! Can you solve your answer from no colour image challenge! ⚫⚪

💎🏅 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? 👇😮

💎🏅 Show your longest link chains and Claim these badges here! 👆🔗😄

💎 Level 3,000 is here! Download your wallpaper and get your badge! 😄

💎📱 Did you see new look on Android devices on this game? Check and Ask your feedbacks here! 😉

💎 Diamond Suggestion Box here 

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

Have a sassy day! 😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?