🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

No Diamonds telling when I play the game.

Options
Jgretha1957
Jgretha1957 Posts: 18 Level 2
edited July 2022 in Support

My problem is that my diamonds no longer counts when I play the game on my phone.😥

Are there more with that problem?🤨

can dit solve"d ??????????

Best Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,851 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

No! Game ID has shown 12-13 Numbers only. Not username.

You make sure report and ask a question/problem to their Player Support team here and then don't forget to send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID) too, so I hope they can help and answer you but it taken longer. 😊

My English Language is bad too from Malaysia. 😅

• Diamond_Lim
    Answer ✓
    Options

You are welcome and I hope they help and answer you for this problem. @Jgretha1957 😊

You can also check here 👇😉

Hot right now in Diamond Diaries Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️💎👑

🏳️‍🌈 June is the Month of Love here!

💎 Win Gold Bars here! Can you solve your answer from no colour image challenge! ⚫⚪

💎🏅 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? 👇😮

💎🏅 Show your longest link chains and Claim these badges here! 👆🔗😄

💎 Level 3,000 is here! Download your wallpaper and get your badge and Let's celebrate Level 3000 on Diamond Diaries Saga together here! 💎🎉😄

💎📱 Did you see new look on Android devices on this game? Check and Ask your feedbacks here! 😉

💎 Diamond Suggestion Box here 

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

Have a sassy day! 😄

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! @Jgretha1957 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Oops! Mostly of players does not have this problem. 😅

You make sure open and play this game again, then I hope Collect the Diamonds Mission Feature will be reappeared. Attention! You can playing next new levels only then you collect these diamonds are counted when you failed (must 0 moves left and don't purchase extra moves) and/or completed any next new levels. If you play previous levels (as you complete previous levels already), sorry as you cannot collect these diamonds forever when you failed and completed any next new levels. So collect these diamonds are counted by next new levels only. I hope you can understand to read it. 😉

If you have any questions/problems on this game, you can continue commenting below then I will help and answer you on this thread again. 👇😉

Anyway, thank you for your playing Diamond Diaries Saga! 😊

💎 Win Gold Bars here! Can you solve your answer from no colour image challenge! ⚫⚪

💎 Level 3,000 is here! Download your wallpaper and get your badge and Let's celebrate Level 3000 on Diamond Diaries Saga together here! 💎🎉😄

💎📱 Did you see new look on Android devices on this game? Check and Ask your feedbacks here! 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a sassy day! 😄

• Jgretha1957
    Options

I have remove the game and install again but no it still not working.

I hate It to install the game again because I lost all my extra;s. 😥

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Thank you for your answering again.

And very sorry for all of your boosters lost. So please also attention when you have trouble to lose all of your boosters! ⚠️

1. The boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device or reinstall game! 

2. The boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved. 

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. 

So you report and ask a question/problem to their Player Support team here and then don't forget to send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID) too, so I hope they can help and answer you but it taken longer. 😊

Anyway, thank you for your playing Diamond Diaries Saga! 😊

💎 Level 3,000 is here! Download your wallpaper and get your badge and Let's celebrate Level 3000 on Diamond Diaries Saga together here! 💎🎉😄

Have a sassy day! 😄

• Jgretha1957
    Options

My Game ID? Do you mene my name?

My player name is JGretha57 and I always think that I saved my came.

Its always with Face Book.

Its so very difficult to read and subschrive the letters because I from Netherland and

my age is 65 . I no longer like to play the game when there is no paymend for my diamonds.

Its hopeles. PFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT.😥😪

• Diamond_Lim
    Answer ✓
    Options

No! Game ID has shown 12-13 Numbers only. Not username.

You make sure report and ask a question/problem to their Player Support team here and then don't forget to send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID) too, so I hope they can help and answer you but it taken longer. 😊

My English Language is bad too from Malaysia. 😅

• Jgretha1957
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Answer ✓
    Options

You are welcome and I hope they help and answer you for this problem. @Jgretha1957 😊

Have a sassy day! 😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?