🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 3042

mozart
mozart Posts: 45 Level 2

Hello, next impossible level I think..... somebody same problem with it ??

Regards

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,743 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello again! @mozart 👋

Yep! I agree Level 3042 is really impossible to be passed as it's not enough moves or it's difficult to be linked many charms to create many special charms then collect all of charm boxes possible. 😢

20 Moves is too less moves, too many layers of flower and need hit charm boxes with using many moves.

I have tried many times but still failed.

So let me asking Community Team to check and fix this level then we are not sure this level should be fixed or not.

Anyway, Community Team decided mostly of impossible levels cannot be fixed easier right now. Well unless mostly of you and players haven't passed what's impossible level so many times then posted it on Diamond Diaries Support Community. Let me check playing what's impossible level first then I will answer and help you how to pass any impossible levels without using boosters and extra moves (if I can). If I cannot passed what's impossible level without using boosters and extra moves so many times, I will asking and reporting what's impossible level to Studio Team then waiting for their decision to be fixed level easier or not. 🤔

But don't worry! You can still earned more boosters (gold bars) by features/events that you can use them to pass any impossible levels on this game if you got so close. 😉

You can check this information here (Level is too hard?) by Community Team and check to learn my amazing linking skills here.

Attention! If less than 30 levels left against max level, there is no another new features/events like Jeweller's Club, Jeweller's Trial, Trader Chest and more new features/events released. Well except Collect the Doll from Bernadetta Mission, City Challenge and Mystery Quest had only. If more than 30 levels left against max level, I think you can see another new features/events will be released. I hope this help and answer. 😉

You can also check here to learn more amazing linking skills :

Anyway, Level 3065 is still max level on this game currently now. 😉

You can also check more this game's exciting threads and contests here 👇😉Hot right now in Diamond Diaries Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️💎👑

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here 💡📔

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💎💡✔️

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here (Part 1)and here (Part 2)? ⚫⚪

Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 💎🔗🤩

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

✨ YOU wanted it, we made it happen here!

🎉4️⃣💎 It's 4th Anniversary on Diamond Diaries Saga here! 💎4️⃣🎉

💎 Level 3,000 is here! Download your wallpaper and get your badge and Let's celebrate Level 3000 on Diamond Diaries Saga together here! 💎🎉😄

💎📱 Did you see new look on Android devices on this game? Check and Ask your feedbacks here! 😉

💎 Diamond Suggestion Box here 

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! @mozart 👋

Finally Community Team has answered me this level has reported then we are not sure this level should be fixed or not. 🤔

You can also check more this game's exciting threads and contests here 👇😉

Hot right now in Diamond Diaries Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️💎👑

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here (Part 1)and here (Part 2)? ⚫⚪

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

💎 Level 3,000 is here! Download your wallpaper and get your badge and Let's celebrate Level 3000 on Diamond Diaries Saga together here! 💎🎉😄

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! @mozart 👋

Great news! Finally Community Team decided they fixed this level easier as some extra moves added and charm boxes hit decreased on this game now! I have checked playing this level then I passed this level without using boosters and extra moves and with my 1st try today! So I hope you can passed this level without using boosters and extra moves possible too soon. Don't forget to use stable internet connection then you can see this level has fixed easier on this game now! 😉

You can also check more this game's exciting threads and contests here 👇😉

Hot right now in Diamond Diaries Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️💎👑

• mozart
    mozart Posts: 45 Level 2

Thank you so much!

Will try this evening....!!

• Diamond_Lim

You are welcome and I hope you can passed this level without using boosters and extra moves possible soon. @mozart 😉

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?