๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

๐ŸŽ‰ It's my 4th Anniversary on King Community (Part 1)๐ŸŽ‰ ๐Ÿ’Ž๐ŸŒŸ Diamond Lim ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’Ž

Options
Diamond_Lim
Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,142 Diamond Diaries Moderator
edited July 2022 in Discussions

Hello Diamond Diaries Hunters! ๐Ÿ‘‹ย 

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me "Lim" is short as well! ๐Ÿ˜Š) while I'm still Diamond Diaries Moderator. I am born on 16th June 1999 and from Malaysia.

If you haven't read my 1st, 2nd and 3rd Anniversary on King Community, you can click on here! I hope you can love to read my best memory of 1st, 2nd and 3rd Anniversary if you are interested! ๐Ÿ˜Š

So clickย hereย (1st Anniversary),ย hereย (2nd Anniversary) and here (3rd Anniversary - From Part 1) on King Community!ย 

Finally I want to tell you my 4th Anniversary of best and happy memories on King Community from 14th July 2021 to now. ๐Ÿ˜Š

On 3rd September 2021, finally I have reached 50,000 comments from 14th July 2018 to now! Especially I have helped a lot of players and tagged them so much on King Community. Thank you so much! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜„

On 7th September 2021, I started creating my Mid-Autumn Festival Profile Picture by myself until ended on 21st September. Is it cool? ๐ŸŒ•๐Ÿฐ

On 16th September 2021, Tada! I got my new explosion longest link charms record is 90 on Level 2425! (Actually my still old longest link record is 86 on 15th April 2021) ๐Ÿ”—๐Ÿ˜„

Really...! Really...! Really...! Masterful...! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

And Then! That's not all! I got my super explosion new longest link charms record is...

102! (What?! Really again?! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ)

Yes! It's really again! I got my super explosion new longest link charms record is 102 on Level 2114 on 17th September 2021! ๐Ÿ”—๐Ÿ˜„

Really...! Really...! Really...! Super Masterful...! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Wow! I am really super happy as finally I did linked up to 100 charms on Diamond Diaries Saga! Hooray! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜„

Haha! I think I always Diamond Diaries Expert Player and you cannot beat my super explosion longest link charms record forever. Right?! ๐Ÿ˜œ

You can check show your longest link shining charms and new sassy scoreย here! ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿคฉ

On October 2021, it's started Halloween Season on that month. So I started creating my Halloween Profile Picture by myself. Is it cool? ๐ŸŽƒ

And this Halloween Signature created by Queen Elsa. I wanna to say thank you for your helping me to create my Halloween signature. I love this Halloween Signature. Is it cool again? ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘ป

On 28th September 2021, I see tiny changes on King Community. Of course! It's tiny icons have changed here. (Actually it's King Characters, right?!) ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

That's right! We want to make the whole Community easier to navigate and more accessible for everyone. You can check tiny changes for a new look in the Community here by Community Team. ๐Ÿ˜‰

On 30th September 2021, it's my turn to create my second General Contest (my third contest - Two Generals and One Diamond Diaries) again. It's Help Lucy to identify the cities here. Wow! I am so happy as I see there are 104 participants have answered them on my contest. Thank you for participants answering and helping Lucy on my contest so much! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Š

On 14th October 2021, finally I posted another Diamond Diaries Discussion is ๐Ÿ“”๐Ÿ’ก Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga ๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ“”. I hope the players enjoyed to read this discussion. ๐Ÿ˜Š

On 28th October 2021, it's sad news again as Alphabetty Saga has shut down on 15th December 2021. Goodbye! Alphabetty Saga! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜ข I also wanna to thanks for Abe Coffee helping a lot of players and giving awesome tips around Alphabetty Community. Well done! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

Also Royal Games has shut down on 15th December 2021. Check this information here! It's very upset! Goodbye too! Royal Games! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜ข

After Halloween ended on 31st October, I changed this Thanksgiving/Autumn Signature (created by Queen Elsa again). I love this signature too especially as falling leaves are falling so beautiful! ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ˜„

Then I start changing my Deepavali profile picture first. ๐Ÿ˜„

After Deepavali ended on 4th November, I start changing my Thanksgiving profile picture. These pictures created by myself again. Are they cool? ๐Ÿฆƒ

On 5th November 2021, I shared this wonderful picture for all of you. I took this picture is Double Rainbows! Wow! I see these double rainbows on my first time! I cannot believe! ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

On 8th November 2021, it's sad news again as Papa Pear Saga and Diamond Digger Saga have shut down on 14th January 2022. Goodbye too! Papa Pear Saga and Diamond Digger Saga! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜ข I also wanna to thanks for Spinnifix and DieOmimi helping a lot of players and giving awesome tips around Papa Pear Community. Well done! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

On 12th November 2021, I started creating poll discussion on Player's Corner now! So I created from my first poll discussion title is "๐ŸŽ†๐Ÿ’•โ˜˜๏ธ๐Ÿฃ๐ŸŒˆ Which season event will you like the most? ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿฆƒ๐ŸŽ„โœจโšซ" to my last poll discussion title is "โšซโฌ›๐Ÿ”ถ๐Ÿ”บ What's shape will you like the most? โค๏ธโ˜˜๏ธ๐ŸŒ™โญ" currently. ๐Ÿ˜Š

You can also check my another fun topic discussions, youย click onย spoilerย warming buttonย (if you areย interestedย / whoย haven't answeredย yet) :

1. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿย What's Your Chinese Zodiac Animal?ย ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’๐Ÿค๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ–

2. โ™ˆโ™‰โ™Šโ™‹โ™Œโ™ย What horoscope are you?ย โ™Žโ™โ™โ™‘โ™’โ™“โ›Ž

3.ย Which Element are you?ย ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒซ๏ธ๐Ÿ’งโ›ฐ๏ธ

4.ย Can you solve Sudoku puzzle game?ย ๐Ÿ”ขโœ๏ธ

5.ย Can you solve Spring and April Word Search Puzzle Games?ย โœ๏ธ๐Ÿ” 

6. ๐Ÿ’ย Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge? (Part 1)ย โšซโšช (Diamond Diaries Saga)

7.ย Can you solve Math Challenge Puzzle Games? โ“๐Ÿ”ข

8. ๐Ÿ’ย Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge? (Part 2)ย โšซโšช (Diamond Diaries Saga)

9.ย Write your thankful message to me! ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ’Ž๐ŸŒŸ Diamond Lim ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’Ž

10.ย ๐ŸŽ†๐Ÿ’•โ˜˜๏ธ๐Ÿฃ๐ŸŒˆ Which season event will you like the most? ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿฆƒ๐ŸŽ„โœจโšซย (Vote Poll)

11.ย ๐ŸŒบโ˜€๏ธ Which season will you like the most? ๐Ÿโ„๏ธย (Vote Poll)

12.ย โ˜€๏ธ๐ŸŒง๏ธโ˜๏ธ Which weather will you like the most? ๐ŸŒฌ๏ธ๐ŸŒฉ๏ธ๐ŸŒฆ๏ธย (Vote Poll)

13.ย โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š Which colour will you like the most? ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ–คย (Vote Poll)

14.ย โšซโฌ›๐Ÿ”ถ๐Ÿ”บ What's shape will you like the most? โค๏ธโ˜˜๏ธ๐ŸŒ™โญย 

On 17th November 2021, it's new great and helpful information is ๐Ÿ‘‘ Why and how to get a King account to keep your progress saved and synced! Check here! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Or you can also see my signature of Diamond Diaries Moderator while Are you a part of the Kingdom button. (Also click on Are you a part of the Kingdom button here) ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜‰

But that's not all! Also check ๐Ÿ‘‘ Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here! I start creating my Kingdom Account that I get this badge! I love this badge! ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜„

And then I start changing my royal profile picture. This picture created by myself again. Is it cool? ๐Ÿ‘‘

On 18th November 2021, I see so many players have tagged and answered me thank you messages! I am so happy to see many players' sweet thank you messages so much! Check ๐Ÿ™๏ปฟ๐Ÿฆƒ ๏ปฟThanksgiving 2021 - Join the celebration in Candy Crush Community here, ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฆƒ Farm Heroes Thanksgiving 2021 - Share your Thanks here, ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฆƒ Bubblific Thanksgiving 2021 - Share your Thanks here and Write your thankful message to me here! ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿค—

On 21st November 2021, let's celebrate Happy 3rd Anniversary on King Community together! ๐ŸŽ‰3๏ธโƒฃ๐Ÿ˜„

Wow! I cannot believe the time is spending fast! I have shared my best memories here! This badge created by Crazy Cat Lad! Is it cool? ๐Ÿ˜Žย 

And check Happy Community Anniversary news on below page! Did you remember when you see this?! ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜„

Alright! I have told you my 4th Anniversary of best and happy memories on King Community (Part 1) completed. Let's continue reading my 4th Anniversary of best and happy memories on King Community (Part 2)ย here! ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ New to the Community? Registerย HEREย in just 2 seconds!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?