🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

🌍 Where are you playing from? Let us know and Get the Badge! 🌍

Comments

• Barrick70
    Barrick70 Posts: 69 Level 2

Diamond_Lim, this comment should be interesting. Hi everyone I am Jill and I am playing in the beautiful state of Texas and city of San Antonio.

Also home of the basketball team San Antonio Spurs

But that's not all! We can't forget the Alamo

And there's one other place here that is beautiful and that is The beautiful San Antonio Riverwalk and there is still so much more to see here. God Bless to all!

D#7161281321

• Shina04
    Shina04 Posts: 1,055 Level 4

Hi I m playing from India 🇮🇳

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,810 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Sassy! Thank you for your coming and answering your country or region on this discussion! @Barrick70 @Shina04 🌍😄

• Shina04
    Shina04 Posts: 1,055 Level 4
  • cash2002
    cash2002 Posts: 26 Level 2

I am playing from United States, Texas

• Diamond_Lim

Sassy! Thank you for your coming and answering your country or region on this discussion! @cash2002 🌍😄

Anyway, Which King's game (s) have you still playing? 😊

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Lucy71
    Lucy71 Posts: 25 Level 2

Hey Everyone

i am Lucy71 from USA

Lim got me hooked on Diamonds Dairies

i been outta contact with the community for awhile but I’m back & ready to play all my 3 Candy Crush games & of course diamonds dairies on the regular so if anyone needs lives please let me know

also I don’t mind the inboxes but please keep the conversation strictly about the games

PLEASE DON’T ASK NO PERSONAL QUESTIONS

LET’S PLAY & HAVE FUN

LUCY71

• Diamond_Lim

That was glad to see you are back on King Community and also thank you for your answering on your country and still playing Diamond Diaries Saga and another King's Games! @Lucy71 ❤️🤗

You can check out to learn more guides here around King Community! 👑💡😉

You can also check more exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Hot right now in King Community here 🌶️👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on King's Game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• JONH10
    JONH10 Posts: 22,812 Level 5

Hi, the "Diamond Diaries Saga" community! 🙋‍♂️

I'm playing in Brazil!

• Diamond_Lim

Sassy! Thank you for your coming and answering your country or region on this discussion! @JONH10 and Everyone! 🌍😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?