🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

What does "Body is 1 character too short mean??? How do I use points in my game?

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited August 2022

Hello there! @Jan9 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Any discussions and comments cannot be posted as one-two letters (also a at least one emoji) are too short. So we must posted over over at least three letters on any discussions and comments as well. 😉

And unfortunately the points cannot be used / deducted by on any King's Games. No points can be used / exchanged to win free boosters and gold bars on any King's Games. The points can be earned by badges, answers and bonus : reactions only on King Community (this community, not in the game). Check out here the Road to become a King Community Legend and beyond! 😉

Anyway, Awesome your urrent level and Thank you for your playing Diamond Diaries Saga! 👍😄

You can check this information here (Level is too hard?) by Community Team and check to learn my amazing linking skills here.

You can also check more this game's exciting threads and contests here 👇😉

Hot right now in Diamond Diaries Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️💎👑

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here (Part 1)and here (Part 2)? ⚫⚪

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

🌍 Where are you playing from? Answer and Get the Badge here! 🌍

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?