🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Challenge

gisaly
gisaly Posts: 803 Level 3

I have a challenge with a player, this one, could you tell me the trick? Direct 4 diamonds to the necklace?Thanks

@Diamond_Lim

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,854 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited September 2022

Hello again! @gisaly 👋

That's right! It's me again! 😉

It's very simple! You can playing Bring Diamonds To The Necklace (Also Mixed Mode had Bring Diamonds To The Necklace) Levels only but you can playing next new levels only that it can be counted if you complete or fail next new level before time up. 👇😊

After you complete the goal, you can get 1 gold bar on goal bar's goal of this feature but the gold bars still not given to you yet then waiting for rival player will lose or not, it's rival player turn and you wait for rival player is playing the goals too. 😊 When rival player complete the goal, it's back to your turn again! But the goal will become harder to complete! 😮

If you lose the goal after time up, the rival player win then rival player got how many gold bars (From this feature) to be completed by you and rival player.

If the rival player lose the goal after time up, it's you win then you got how many gold bars (From this feature) to be completed by you and rival player. 😊

I hope you can got understanding how to play this feature (called Jeweller's Trial) worked. 😉

Anyway, thank you for your posting your question on Support Area. 😊

If you have any another questions on this game, please let me know and you can continue commenting that I will be happy to help and answer you on this thread too. 👇😉

Also check to read more Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💎💡✔️ and learn my amazing linking skills here. 💎💡😎

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here 💡📔

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here (Part 1)and here (Part 2)? ⚫⚪

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

✨ YOU wanted it, we made it happen here!

Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 💎🔗🤩

💎📱 Did you see new look on Android devices on this game? Check and Ask your feedbacks here! 😉

💎 Diamond Suggestion Box here 

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😊

• gisaly

Oki thank you for your answer @Diamond_Lim. I managed to have a ..I will redo levels.

• Diamond_Lim

You are welcome but oops! You can playing next new levels of Bring Diamonds To The Necklace (Also Mixed Mode had Bring Diamonds To The Necklace) only that it can be counted if you complete or fail next new level before time up. 👇😊

• gisaly
    • Sniif the challenge failed, no problem

• Diamond_Lim

What the shame as the rival player won while you lost on this feature challenge. Right? 🤔

Don't be sad! Another features like Jeweller's Club, Trader's Chest and more features are still helping you to earn more boosters, gold bars and also beat any tricky levels easier and better too! Failure is the mother of success (It's my best idiom in my real life)! 💪😊

Also check to read more Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💎💡✔️ and learn my amazing linking skills here. 💎💡😎

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here (Part 1)and here (Part 2)? ⚫⚪

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

💎📱 Did you see new look on Android devices on this game? Check and Ask your feedbacks here! 😉

• gisaly

@Diamond_Lim I would need some advice... For the challenge, I have opened a jewel box... See image... Is this the right one? Thanks in advance. If this is it I opened but the account is not made.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited September 2022

Hello again! @gisaly 👋

Yes! It's this mode! (Also Mixed Mode had Collect the Charm Boxes) 👇😊

Anyway, what's your current level on this game right now?

You can playing next new levels (From start your current level) only that it can be counted if you complete or fail next new level before time up. 😉

After you complete the goal, you can get 1 gold bar on goal bar's goal of this feature but the gold bars still not given to you yet then waiting for rival player will lose or not, it's rival player turn and you wait for rival player is playing the goals too. 😊 When rival player complete the goal, it's back to your turn again! But the goal will become harder to complete! 😮

If you lose the goal after time up, the rival player win then rival player got how many gold bars (From this feature) to be completed by you and rival player.

If the rival player lose the goal after time up, it's you win then you got how many gold bars (From this feature) to be completed by you and rival player. 😊

I hope you can got understanding how to play this feature (called Jeweller's Trial) worked. 😉

Anyway, thank you for your posting your question on Support Area again. 😊

If you have any another questions on this game, please let me know and you can continue commenting that I will be happy to help and answer you on this thread too. 👇😉

Also check to read more Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💎💡✔️ and learn my amazing linking skills here. 💎💡😎

• gisaly

Currently, I am at level 358, I lost the challenge but I do not understand why the boxes I opened were not counted. Thank you for answering me.@Diamond_Lim

I think I'll be back this way due to some upcoming challenges.

• Diamond_Lim

Thank you for your answering. That's mean you can start playing on next new current level (Level 358 then continue over Level 358, below Level 358 is not counted) then you can start collecting charm boxes that it can be counted if you complete or fail next new level before time up. 😉

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?