Level 3231 is also impossible to play out, not enough moves to play out

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,018 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited October 2022
    Options

Hello again! @bianca70 ๐Ÿ‘‹

Finally you passed previous impossible level now! Congratulations! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

Then let me help you how to pass Level 3231 without using boosters and extra moves now! ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜„

1. These two keys must be same colours that it's lucky! You can link and collect these two keys easily as well. ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜‰

2. You make sure had linking up to 12 charms then create star ray charm once and few of another ray charms. (Collect the first key, green charms released) ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜‰

3. You make sure link same colours of ray charms, dolls and then also must linking so many charms and ray charms (also helpful birds can helping you) FASTER that they could be hit and got creating star charm (s) then linking it/them to collect these dolls better. ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜‰

You can continue linking them and must be linking them (also helpful birds) FASTER that you got creating star charm (s) then linking it/them to collect all of dolls possible! ๐Ÿ˜‰

I have tried playing this level again, then I complete this level with my 1st try and without using boosters and extra moves twice! โœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜„ This level has no problem! ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜Š

So I hope you can complete this level without using boosters and extra moves possible soon! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Good luck and Failure is the mother of success! ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ˜„

You can also click and check here to learn more amazing linking skills! ๐Ÿ˜‰

You can also check here ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜Š

๐ŸŒถ๏ธ Hot right now in Diamond Diariesย hereย and King Communityย hereย ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ

Guess the name and Win Gold Barsย here! โ“๐Ÿค” I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answerย hereย too! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†โœจ

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badgeย here, Level 2000 Badgeย hereย and Level 3000 Badgeย here! ๐Ÿ˜„

๐ŸŒย Where are you playing from?ย Answer and Get the Badgeย here! ๐ŸŒ

๐Ÿ’Ž What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badgeย here! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ’Ž How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga nowย here?

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ“ฑ Did you see new look on Android devices on this game? Check and Ask your feedbacksย here! ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ’Ž Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contestsย here! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

Have a wonderful and sassy day! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜„

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?