🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 3254

Options
bianca70
bianca70 Posts: 197 Level 2

Level 3254 is also impossible to play out,to many dubble flowers, and not enough moves

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,170 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! @bianca70 👋

It's me again! Finally you passed Level 3252 on this game now! Congratulations again! 👏😄

Then let me help you how to pass Level 3254 without using boosters and extra moves again now! 👇😄

1. You make sure create star ray charms on middle area (green square box shown) that you can destroy many flowers while 1st diamond dropped down to the necklace better possible! The helpful birds are also helping you to destroy the flowers mostly too. 👇😉

2. Then you link many charms and perfume bottles (also helpful birds) that chance to create star ray charms first, please don't link star ray charms first you make sure link many perfume bottles first until the water level is max. Then you can link star ray charms on middle area again to destroy the flowers and charms that 2nd diamond floated up to the necklace better possible. 👇😉

I have tried playing this level again, then I complete this level with my 2nd try and without using boosters and extra moves again on last Thursday and today! ✌️😄 This level has still no problem but really tricky! 👌😊

So I hope you can complete this level without using boosters and extra moves possible again soon! 😉

Good luck and Failure is the mother of success! 🤞😄

You can also click and check here to learn more amazing linking skills! 😉

You can also check here 👇😊

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here and King Community here 🌶️

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here too! 🎉🏆✨

💎🏅 Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here! 😄

🌍 Where are you playing from? Answer and Get the Badge here! 🌍

🗼🗽 What's your favourite destination and Why? Answer and Get the Badge here! 🌉🏜️

💎 What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badge here! 🏅😉

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

💎📱 Did you see new look on Android devices on this game? Check and Ask your feedbacks here! 😉

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?