koepi69
koepi69 Posts: 20 Level 2

There is no way to pass the level, booster are not an advantage

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,924 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! @koepi69 👋

I know this level is also impossible to us as it's really not enough moves to be passed and too many layers of blockers possible again. 🙁

I report this level to Community Team again. Then we hope these levels should be fixed easier later. Please be patience and thanks again. 😊

Except this level, another new levels are still not problem while without using boosters and extra moves possible but it's masterful hard. 👌😊

You can also check more this game's exciting threads and contests here 👇😉

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here and King Community here 🌶️

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨ I Solve your answer from no colour image challenge and Win Gold Bars here! ⚫⚪🤔

💎🏅 Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here! 😄

🌍 Where are you playing from? Answer and Get the Badge here! 🌍

🗼🗽 What's your favourite destination and Why? Answer and Get the Badge here! 🌉🏜️

💎 What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badge here! 🏅😉

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

💎📱 Did you see new look on Android devices on this game? Check and Ask your feedbacks here! 😉

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Diamond_Lim
    edited November 2022
    Options

Hello again! @koepi69 👋

Great news! Level 3321 fixed easier now as the layers of blockers deceased! I try playing this level again then I passed this level without using boosters and extra moves and with my 1st try easily. 😄

I hope you can passed this level without using boosters and extra moves possible soon. Another new levels are still not problem while without using boosters and extra moves possible but it's masterful hard. Good luck for challenging to pass these new tricky levels! 👍😊

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨ I Solve your answer from no colour image challenge and Win Gold Bars here! ⚫⚪🤔

💎🏅 Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here! 😄

🗼🗽 What's your favourite destination and Why? Answer and Get the Badge here! 🌉🏜️

💎 What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badge here! 🏅😉

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

💎📱 Did you see new look on Android devices on this game? Check and Ask your feedbacks here! 😉

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

• wandamc
    wandamc Posts: 73 Level 2
    Options

Hi 😊 Level 3321 is not my problem, It’s level 3312 that has me stumped And still does 😕

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @koepi69 👋

Great news! Level 3321 fixed easier now as the layers of blockers deceased! I try playing this level again then I passed this level without using boosters and extra moves and with my 1st try easily. 😄

I hope you can passed this level without using boosters and extra moves possible soon. Another new levels are still not problem while without using boosters and extra moves possible but it's masterful hard. Good luck for challenging to pass these new tricky levels! 👍😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Sorry! I mean I ask @koepi69 for this level fixed easier now! @wandamc 😅

Unfortunately as Community Team decided they cannot fixed this level easier as this level is normal difficulty but another three levels (Level 3308, 3313, 3316 and 3321) has been fixed little easier now! Very sorry but cannot help you again. 😔

So you used 4 helpful birds and colour blast start-up boosters if you had then you can passed this level easier possible only. Or you should trying many times until you did passed this level. Or you can earned more free boosters to use them to pass this level by in-game features (also contests).

• As_it_is
    As_it_is Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Hi there! How do you write a new post?? I can only reply to other people's posts, but i could not find a way to write a post with a new topic/title... strange.... anyway, i want to ask about the crazy level 3341... There are only 15 moves but have to unwrap 2 wrapped up dolls plus unwrap a wrapped up key to unwrap another wrapped up doll... it's a mouthful to describe it... and it's just quite impossible to accomplish all that in so little moves... can you please help? Thank you!

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! @As_it_is 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Yeah! This level is very impossible to be passed as it's not enough moves while too many layers of ribbons, flowers and also should hit charm boxes many times! Oh Dear! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️

So let me reporting this level to Community Team then we hope this level should be fixed easier again. They will be back on Monday. Please be patience and thanks for your feedback again. 🙏😊

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨ I Solve your answer from no colour image challenge and Win Gold Bars here! ⚫⚪🤔 I How does playing King Games make you feel? Tell us for a chance to win 20 Gold Bars here! 🎉

🌍 Where are you playing from? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌍

🗼🗽 What's your favourite destination and Why? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌉🏜️

• As_it_is
    As_it_is Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Hi Diamond_Lim,

Thank you for your reply. I'm sorry, i was referring to level 3341 earlier, not 3331.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @As_it_is 👋

Finally I am back while let me help you how to pass Level 3341 without using boosters and extra moves now! 👇😄

1. Firstly, you make sure destroy the purple blockers (while link the big doll as same colour charms and big doll - lucky!) / (create horizontal/vertical ray charm) on below one side (left or right - which side is better then link them) first. Then you can collect the key with linking charms (horizontal/vertical ray charm) completed with using 6/7 moves.

2. Then you can link charms (also helpful birds will help you to destroy the ribbons but destroy the purple blockers mostly) while destroy the purple blockers on upper one side (left or right - which side is better then link them). Then you can continue linking so many charms (must link helpful birds and dolls together then the helpful birds will help you to collect the dolls better and faster) to create at least two star ray charms as well.

3. You can use to link one star ray charm (also helpful birds) to collect these dolls then you link another one star ray charm (also helpful birds) to collect all of these dolls completed.

Tada! Level Completed while 1 moves left and without using boosters and extra moves now! ✌️😄

I have tried playing this level then I complete this level with my 7th try but finally without using boosters and extra moves now! ✌️😄 This level has still no problem but it's really masterful hard and should needed more lucky and skills! 👌😊

So I hope you can complete this level without using boosters and extra moves possible soon! 😉

You can do it! Good luck and Failure is the mother of success! 🤞😄

You can also click and check here to learn more amazing linking skills! 😉

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨ I Solve your answer from no colour image challenge and Win Gold Bars here! ⚫⚪🤔 I How does playing King Games make you feel? Tell us for a chance to win 20 Gold Bars here! 🎉

🌍 Where are you playing from? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌍

🗼🗽 What's your favourite destination and Why? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌉🏜️

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?