💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! 🎂🎉

Options

Comments

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    Options

Lim, you are very welcome sweetie and am looking forward to receiving your lovely badge. 💙

I had seen awhile back some interesting facts about birthdays and thought I would share... I also learned a few things that I didn't know. For example, I missed my Golden Birthday when I was 4.☹️ At that age all you want is presents and more presents, but I'm sure I got my share as it was as at that time I had very generous Grandparents. So it's all good. 🤗

👶👶👶👶👶👶👶

Most popular month to be born?

July through October tends to be the most popular birth months in the United States. August is the overall most popular month for birthdays, which makes sense, considering a late August birthday means December conception.

Note: Further research showed September was the most common month.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

What are the rarest birthdays? Or least common.

Surprisingly, none is in February. They cluster around holidays. December 25, January 1, December 24, July 4, January 2, December 26, November 27, November 23, November 25 and October 31st. (As of: Apr 10, 2023.) *And this one.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

What is the world's rarest birthday?

December 25 (Christmas Day) is the least common birthday, while January 1 (New Year's Day) is the second least common. December 24 (Christmas Eve) also makes the list as the 3rd least common birthday while July 4 (Independence Day) is the 4th least common birthday. (As of: .Jan 17, 2023)

😯😯😯😯😯😯😯

*And this tidbit*

Is there a day no one was born?

February 3rd is the only day where no one in history has ever been born. Despite much scientific study, there is no explanation for this phenomena. Historically it has been referred to as “the empty day” or “nobody's birthday”.(As of: Feb 3, 2022.)

🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇

What birthday is golden?

What is a Golden Birthday? Your golden birthday is when the date of your birth coincides with your age. For example, if you were born on October 8, your golden birthday took place when you turned 8. If you were born on December 21, your golden birthday took place when you turned 21.

Note: Don't forget to celebrate 🥂 this extra special day that only comes around once. There are other birthdays to celebrate such as Silver.. when you turn the age of 25 and there are others too like this one:

🗓️🗓️🗓️🗓️🗓️🗓️🗓️

When your birthdate matches your age?

Okay, So What Is a Beddian Birthday?

Basically, a Beddian birthday is when you are the same age as the "year" you were born. Note: This though depending on how late in the century you were born, sadly you may not get to celebrate this one. 😥

🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂

I am highlighting this for my fellow April birthday babies.. as I noticed that (no matter what the stats say) we are leading at the moment (here) with August and October being a close 2nd and 3rd.🤪

Your April baby's birthday is pretty rare.

(Mine happens to be April 4th, but I was 3 weeks premature.)😉

Your little one is unlikely to need to share the limelight on their birthday because April birthdays are not super common. Only two April birthdates made their way into the top 200 most popular birthdays (April 4th at 144th and April 11th at 189th), while 11 landed below 300.

Note: There is one famous April (20th) birthday that comes to mind but I don't feel comfortable repeating their name and glad that they didn't make the list. 😡

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Resourced: All of these were done by researching Google with the question "What is the most popular birth month?" It appears these stats were basically for North America, even though that's not what I was going for. 🤗

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,115 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Okay! Sweet! Thank you for your sharing your birthday date to us now! We have added you on our DiDS Birthday Calendar List here completed while you receive Surprise Birthday Badge now! @MiladyR 🎂🗓️😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,115 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Wow! That was so awesome fun facts about the birthday dates! Thank you for your sharing these awesome fun facts about the birthday dates! It's real! 🎂📅😮

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    Options
  • ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,806 Level 3
    Options

@LoveDachs

I have read this information with great interest. This statistic is very interesting. But at the same time, I was surprised. Something I don't understand (February 3). Something contradicts my personal picture of the world (Among my acquaintances there are several people with "rare" dates of birthdays. My birthday is also on the list of rare dates))))))). I didn't know.

But all this is very interesting. Thank you.

• ElenaVorona
    Options

I got the badge.))))

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,376 Pro Player 👑
    Options
  • ElenaVorona
    Options

@LoveDachs

I have friends who were born on November 27, January 1, December 31. One of my relatives was born on December 24th.

If you asked me if I have two people I know who were born on the same date, I would answer you - no.

Because I don't have two, three or four people I know who were born on the same date.

But I have five acquaintances who were born on the same date))))))).

Four of these five people are male. Two of them have the same first name. The other two of them also have the same first name. Three of them were born in the same year (on the same day). The lady was born exactly 25 years after the three men who were born in the same year were born.

Cool, right? I'm surprised myself.)

I think this is not the limit. And one day I will meet a sixth adult or child, who was born on the same date))))

• ElenaVorona
    Options

@LoveDachs

I was very surprised by the information that no one was born on February 3rd.

I think that the sources you used gave you statistics only on the most famous personalities in the world or only in the USA. (Presidents, dictators, terrorists and other loudest names. These are names that will forever remain in the history of mankind. These are winners and commanders. And these are fascists and scoundrels.)

I have just opened wikipedia. (I know this is not a 100% reliable source. But for now I will take information from this source).

Born February 3 (I chose the names of people only from the USA):

1807 – Joseph Johnston (d. 1891), brigadier general in the US Army and general in the Confederate Army during the Civil War.

1811 – Horace Greeley (d. 1872), American journalist and politician who ran in the 1872 presidential election

1821 - Elizabeth Blackwell (d. 1910), the first woman in the United States to receive a medical degree.

1823 – Spencer Fullerton Baird (d. 1887), American ornithologist, ichthyologist and herpetologist

1874 - Gertrude Stein (d. 1946), American writer and literary theorist

1894 – Norman Rockwell (d. 1978), American painter and illustrator

1939 - Michael Cimino (d. 2016), American film director, screenwriter and producer, Oscar winner, Golden Globe winner.

1947 – Paul Auster, American novelist, translator and screenwriter

1965 - Maura Tierney, American film and television actress, winner of the Golden Globe.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?