πŸ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

πŸ’ŽπŸ… Birthday Surprise Gift For You! πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰

Options

Comments

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,278 Level 5
    Options

I have just sent a wish to @Diamond_Lim in a previous post.

And Happy Belated Birthday to you, too.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,294 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Diamond_Lim what a lovely thread and a beautiful badge well done πŸ‘

My birthday is the 5th October πŸ’“

• pirata20
    pirata20 Posts: 365 Level 3
    Options

Happy birthday @Diamond_Lim although late. Enjoy these days with family and friends. Birthday celebrations last for a week, like in ancient Rome. Lol. Mine is April 26th πŸ’β€οΈπŸ’β€οΈπŸ’β€οΈπŸ’

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,345 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited June 2023
    Options

Sweet! Thank you for your joining, celebrating and sending me my belated birthday wishes now! @JONH10 β€οΈπŸ˜„

Also thank you for your sharing your birthday date to us now! We have added you on our DiDS Birthday Calendar List here completed while you receive Surprise Birthday Badge now! πŸŽ‚πŸ—“οΈπŸ…πŸ˜Š

• Diamond_Lim
    edited June 2023
    Options

Sweet! Thank you for your joining, celebrating and sending me my belated birthday wishes and video now! @Boybinary β€οΈπŸ˜„

Then can you share your birthday date to us then Lucy, Bernadetta, Charlie and IΒ will put your birthday dateΒ onΒ our birthday Calendar hereΒ now πŸŽ‚πŸ—“οΈπŸ˜‰ and youΒ will get this Surprise Birthday BadgeΒ now! πŸ‘‡πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸ…πŸ˜‰

Thanks! πŸ€—

• Diamond_Lim
    edited June 2023
    Options

Sweet! Thank you for your joining, celebrating and sending me my belated birthday wishes now!Β @BoybinaryΒ @Elviramartinez_61 @NamTruong2001 β€οΈπŸ˜„

Then can youΒ share your birthday dateΒ to us then Lucy, Bernadetta, Charlie and IΒ will put your birthday dateΒ onΒ our birthday CalendarΒ hereΒ now πŸŽ‚πŸ—“οΈπŸ˜‰ and youΒ will get this Surprise Birthday BadgeΒ now! πŸ‘‡πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸ…πŸ˜‰

Thanks! πŸ€—

• Maja_Nikolic
    Maja_Nikolic Posts: 151 Level 3
    Options

Hello @Diamond_Lim my birthday is today(20 june). I wish you happy birthday.πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Sweet! Thank you for your joining, celebrating and sending me my belated birthday wishes now! @Peter_Tornaros @KingsDaughter14 @KCullen127 @LaLuna03 @FarmerB @PrettyBubbles @pirata20 β€οΈπŸ˜„

Also thank you for your sharing your birthday date to us now! We have added you on our DiDS Birthday Calendar ListΒ hereΒ completed while you receive Surprise Birthday Badge now! πŸŽ‚πŸ—“οΈπŸ…πŸ˜Š

@LaLuna03 and Everyone - Yes! My mother's big sister has baking a surprise cake to me on last week early. I have eaten a surprise cake, it's so delicious and yummy! πŸŽ‚πŸ˜‹ I really want thanks to her baking surprise cake to me! πŸŽ‚πŸ€—

Then my family and friends are also celebrating my birthday too. My family and I go to the restaurant then we eat the mouthwatering, delicious, cheap food and drinks! πŸ˜‹

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Sweet! Thank you for your joining, celebrating and sending me my belated birthday wishes now! @Maja_Nikolic β€οΈπŸ˜„

Also thank you for your sharing your birthday date to us now! We have added you on our DiDS Birthday Calendar ListΒ hereΒ completed while you receive Surprise Birthday Badge now! πŸŽ‚πŸ—“οΈπŸ…πŸ˜Š

• Shina04
    Shina04 Posts: 1,078 Level 4
    Options

Happy Belated BirthdayΒ @Diamond_Lim. πŸŽ‚ πŸŽ‚πŸ»πŸ«

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?