💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

💎 Diamond Diaries Saga Level 4000 Design?! 😕

Options
Diamond_Lim
Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,170 Diamond Diaries Moderator
edited September 2023 in Discussions

Hello Diamond Diaries Hunters! 👋

I am Diamond Lim (also called me Lim is short as well) while I always Diamond Diaries Expert/Master Player! 💎😄

💡 Did you know? 💡

On 3rd July 2018, Diamond Diaries Saga start released on worldwide. Then finally Level 4000 start released on 5th September 2023. Hooray! 💎🎉4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

Alright! Let me show all of you my screenshots of Level 4000 Design on this game now! 👇4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

This level is very simple to be passed possible as the helpful colour blasts and birds have been released from the top but unfortunately as this level has been no made up "4000" design. Oh Dear! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️😅

And... you can also check another cool level designs on Diamond Diaries Saga here then we hope you love these another cool level designs too! 👇💎😄

Level 500 // Level 1000 // Level 2000 // Level 3000

And Wait! You can also let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

By the way, I wanna to thanks for Diamond Diaries Studio Team make up this linking charms' game, then sassy and marvelous design arts and challenging fun levels so much! I still love playing Diamond Diaries Saga forever as it's making me feel like more challenging fun, adventurous and happiness! Sassy! ❤️💎🤗

💎 Diamond Lim 💎

(Diamond Diaries Expert / Master Player)

👨‍👩‍👦 New to the Community? Register HERE in just 2 seconds!

📱 Download and Play Diamond Diaries Saga HERE now!

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?