🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Collect lives from other players

Options
Zwick9
Zwick9 Posts: 1 Newbie

Why can’t accept lives from other players? The accept all button is blanked out? But I can send people lives.

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,760 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited April 27
    Options

Hello there! @Zwick9 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

I think these players are inactive as they haven't playing this game so much and/or miss out to check lives' indox to send and receive the lives.

Me too as I find some players are also inactive and/or miss out to check lives' indox to send and receive the lives. Those players are really not my friends too. These players will be released by the system on the game. 😅

If you want to send and receive more lives with your active friends/players, you can click this green link here to read my answers and follow these steps of add your active friends/players that I hope you can send and receive lives with your friends/players on the game. 💕😊

Not just send and receive lives with your friends/players, you can also chance to claim more lives or also unlimited lives by Mystery Chest. 💕😉

If you have any question/problem (s) with this game, please don't hesitate to ask and tag me (@ + Diamond_Lim, like this @Diamond_Lim) and you can continue asking your question/problem (s) on this thread here or you can asking your new question/problem (s) on this game's support area here better next time. Then I am still happy here to check then help and answer you again. 😊

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here! 💡📔

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls! 💎💡✔️

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?