🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Can't move and past to new levels

Options
King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,296 Level 3
This discussion was created from comments split from: level 371 doesn't work properly.

Best Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,702 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited April 20 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello there! Diamond Diaries Hunters! 👋😊

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

This level has been fixed fully now! If you still got stuck on this level right now, you try following these troubleshooting steps here (Android) or here (Apple) that we hope this level has been fixed while you can pass this level possible as well! 😊

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, your gold bars, level progress and some events are saved/transfered but all of the inventory boosters and lives have lost and some events will be reset and gone.

Need further assistance? Feel free to tag me! 😉

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 20 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello again! All of Diamond Hunters who did still stuck on Level 4445 while couldn't move and play your latest current level on this game. 👋😄

Woohoo! We have very awesome news as finally this trouble problem has been resolved and fixed now! 🙌😄

You make sure update the latest version of this game (Android - 1.77.0 / Apple - 1.77.0.0) first then you use the stable internet connection and reopen playing this game again then we hope this trouble problem has been resolved and fixed now, it will taking you back to your latest current level successfully while you can continue enjoy playing your next latest new levels on this game now! 👍😄

** When I did still playing any levels then this game crashed sometimes again after this latest update version of this game. Then I reopen playing this game then I see my progress is still on my latest current level while it cannot taken me back to my previous current level now. That's awesome news and it's worked now! 🙌😄 **

If you see it's still not worked while it cannot taking you back to your latest current level possible yet after you did updated the latest version of this game already, please let us know and you can continue commenting on this thread here. Then we will be happy to continue checking and helping you again. 👇😉

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. All of Diamond Hunters! 💎🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Answers

• bhkitty
    bhkitty Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited April 20
    Options

I have reached level 4460. When will there be new levels?

• aga1569
    aga1569 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited April 20
    Options

Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand! Check out our House Rules!

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 20
    Options

Hello there! @bhkitty @aga1569 👋😊

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑😊

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

@aga1569 - We can only use English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Portuguese Languages on King Community right now. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language and repost your discussion and comments with using English Language on next time. You can also read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

And Woohoo! Congratulations! Both of you! Finally you did completed to the max level on this game now! You are new one masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done and Me too! 👍😄

15 new levels always released on this game every Tuesday. You can also check out what is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here. Stay tuned! 😉

You can also post your screenshot of your current map and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here, Level 3000 Badge here and Level 4000 Badge here on your view profile on this community too (but not in the game)! 💎🏅🏅🏅🏅😄

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here 💡📔

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💎💡✔️

• maxschoch
    maxschoch Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited April 17
    Options

so I was playing this morning when the new level came up. I had one five levels and then it stopped and the new week level was gone. Upset I that I had used gold bars to boot. And it won’t bring the new level back up. Grrrrrr

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 17
    Options

Hello again! @bhkitty and @aga1569 👋😄

Woohoo! Great news as 15 new levels (From level 4461 to 4475) are start released on this game now! 🙌😄

Let's continue playing new levels that we hope you love playing these new levels again right now. 😄

Don't forget to update the latest version of this game that you can see and play the latest new levels on this game now! 😉

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 17
    Options

Hello there! @maxschoch 👋😊

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑😊

Thank you for your coming and answering this question now. 🤗

Yeah! I had also this happen on my several times, I did still playing the level then this game crashed. Then it took me back to the previous levels on this game too. 😢

Firstly, you make sure update the latest version (Android - 1.76.3 / Apple - 1.76.1.0) of this game, then you try force stop of this game from App Settings and then you use the stable internet connection and reopen playing this game now. Then we hope it takes you back to your latest current level on this game as soon as possible. 🤞😊

If it's still not worked after you did updated the latest version of this game and try following these steps above, that's very unfortunately and sorry! Because we can only try clearing all of data and also cache of this game that it can taking us back to our latest current level on this game successfully but all of our inventory boosters and lives will be lost. 😔

So let's try following these another solve steps here 👇

1. Clear all of the data and also cache of this game on App Settings first.

2. Reopen playing this game, Click on your Profile then Login back to your Facebook/Kingdom Account and then Can click on Play Button now.

3. If it still cannot taking you back to your latest current level, you click back to Main Screen of this game again, Click on your Profile again, Click on Log Out then Relogin back to your Facebook/Kingdom Account again.

4. After log out and relogin back to your account successfully again, then please force stop this game on App Settings first.

5. After you force stop this game, then make sure use stable internet connection first and reopen playing this game again and can click on Play Button now.

So we hope it takes you to your latest current level as soon as possible and it's still worked for me my several times possible. 🤞😄

But that's really unfortunately and sorry as all of our inventory boosters and lives will be lost. 😔

If you have any question/problem (s) with this game, please don't hesitate to ask and tag me (@ + Diamond_Lim, like this @Diamond_Lim) and you can continue asking your continous question/problem (s) on this thread here or you can asking your new question/problem (s) on this game's support area here. Then I am still happy here to check then help and answer you again. 😊

Thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here! 💡📔

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls! 💎💡✔️

• ARoeh
    ARoeh Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited April 17
    Options

I am having the same issue. I was playing the newest levels and the game crashed, sending me back to level 4445…and doesn’t allow me to go to the next episode. I have the most recent ios and game versions. I have force closed the game, logged in and out several times. I don’t want to lose all my boosters, so don’t want to delete game completely. Any other suggestions?

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 17
    Options

Hello there and It's me again! 👋😊

Yeah! I had also this happen on my several times, I did still playing the level then this game crashed. Then it took me back to the previous levels on this game too. 😢

If you did updated the latest version of this game and try following these another steps but it's still not worked, that's very unfortunately and sorry! Because we can only try clearing all of data and also cache of this game that it can taking us back to our latest current level on this game successfully but yes, All of your inventory boosters and lives will be lost. 😔

2. Reopen playing this game, Click on your Profile then Login back to your Facebook/Kingdom Account and then Can click on Play Button now.

3. If it still cannot taking you back to your latest current level, you click back to Main Screen of this game again, Click on your Profile again, Click on Log Out then Relogin back to your Facebook/Kingdom Account again.

4. After log out and relogin back to your account successfully again, then please force stop this game on App Settings first.

5. After you force stop this game, then make sure use stable internet connection first and reopen playing this game again and can click on Play Button now.

So we hope it takes you to your latest current level as soon as possible and it's still worked for me my several times possible. 🤞😄

But that's really unfortunately and sorry as all of our inventory boosters and lives will be lost. 😔

If you have any question/problem (s) with this game, please don't hesitate to ask and tag me (@ + Diamond_Lim, like this @Diamond_Lim) and you can continue asking your continous question/problem (s) on this thread here or you can asking your new question/problem (s) on this game's support area here. Then I am still happy here to check then help and answer you again. 😊

• calk1502
    calk1502 Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited April 17
    Options

I had progressed onto the journey/destination that started at level 4446. I had completed several levels but the game has taken me back to level 4445 and shows no more levels.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 17
    Options

Hello there and It's me again! @calk1502 👋😊

Firstly, you make sure update the latest version (Android - 1.76.3 / Apple - 1.76.1.0) of this game, then you try force stop of this game from App Settings and then you use the stable internet connection and reopen playing this game now. Then we hope it takes you back to your latest current level on this game as soon as possible. 🤞😊

If it's still not worked after you did updated the latest version of this game and try following these steps above, that's very unfortunately and sorry! Because we can only try clearing all of data and also cache of this game that it can taking us back to our latest current level on this game successfully but all of our inventory boosters and lives will be lost. 😔

If you have any question/problem (s) with this game, please don't hesitate to ask and tag me (@ + Diamond_Lim, like this (@Diamond_Lim) and you can continue asking your continous question/problem (s) on this thread here or you can asking your new question/problem (s) on this game's support area here. Then I am still happy here to check then help and answer you again. 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?