Latest news about Diamond Diaries Saga
Support — Get help here
Hi! I’m newbie here!
I’m sorry for late posting, but this is not a joke…
Yes… I got the most (maybe) expectional gift in DDS (Diamond Diaries Saga)!
However, I forgot screenshot it… haizz…😑But that’s ok… What do you feel?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! @Lê_Minh_Trí 👋😄
No! You are not coming so late because you are just joining on King Community and also start playing Diamond Diaries Saga just now! It's not just you are newbie on King Community, we see so many players are also newbies around King Community right now! 😄
Woohoo! Congratulations! You won the Expectional Gift is 24 hours unlimited lives in Diamond Diaries Saga! We are so happy and excited to see you start playing Diamond Diaries Saga then you win the Expectional Gift is 24 hours unlimited lives in Diamond Diaries Saga, also you are joining us to play Diamond Diaries Saga and also King Community with us together! 🎉🎊💎👑🙌😄
Welcome to play Diamond Diaries Saga and join on King Community with us together! 💎👑😄
Alright! Let's introduce myself! 😉
I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am 25 years old. I am from Malaysia. I am still Diamond Diaries Saga Moderator and Skill Master Player that I can still helping players to solve any Diamond Diaries Saga levels and problems in Diamond Diaries Saga Community. I am still shining like a diamond! Sassy! 💎✨😄
Need further assistance? Feel free to tag me! 😉
Also thank you for start playing Diamond Diaries Saga with us and also joining us on King Community together! 💎👑😄🤗
Have a wonderful and sassy weekend! 💎😄