Latest news about Diamond Diaries Saga
Support — Get help here
As my memory, I saw the level has 34 diamonds and I thought it is the most diamonds level…
… until I play this level… 51? How can it be many? this is so insane! I guess this can become the game record (😆)!
Lv.924 (passed)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again! @Lê_Minh_Trí 👋😄
Yeah! Level 924 is so crazy as there are 51 diamonds in this crazy level! LOL! 💎💎💎🤣🤣🤣
Also thank you for posting your new discussion again and sharing us Level 924 screenshot and feedback! 💎💡👍😄🤗
Woohoo! Congratulations again! Finally did passing Crazy Level 924 now after you did collecting all of the diamond in this crazy level! You are still our amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter with us together! Well done again! 👍😄
We wish you good luck for your continuing to play and pass next new levels again, also you can winning more Gold Bars and Boosters from Trader Chest, Mystery Chest, Jeweler's Trial and also City Challenge Features again! Also thank you for continuing to play Diamond Diaries Saga with us together once again! 🤞🍀💎😄🤗
Have a wonderful and sassy weekend! 💎😄