Latest news about Diamond Diaries Saga
Support — Get help here
You won’t believe that what surprised you will receive until you play game/ finished the race!
And yeah… this is surprised giìt I got: 1st race meanwhile all opponents was “chilled stucking” at 1358!😆
I love Hong Kong (destination I chose there)😆
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again! @Minh_Tri_Le 👋😄
We are so glad and excited to see you are so back again then you continue playing this game again now! 👍🙌😄
What?! You're right! What a great surprise for you! All of your opponents are really still stucking on Level 1358 in this City Challenge Feature in your current map : Hong Kong! LOL! 😄😆🤣
So I am really sure you will winning on 1st place then you will claiming FREE 5 Gold Bars in this City Challenge Feature in your current map : Hong Kong! Congratulations again! 🎉🎊😄
I love Hong Kong too! 💕😄
Anyway, we wish you good luck for your continuing to play and pass next new levels again, also you can winning more Gold Bars and Boosters from Trader Chest, Mystery Chest, Jeweler's Trial and also City Challenge Features again! Also thank you for continuing to play Diamond Diaries Saga with us together once again! 🤞🍀💎😄🤗
Have a wonderful and sassy weekend! 💎😄