Latest news about Diamond Diaries Saga
Support — Get help here
I need help with level 89. I’m stuck.
15067602201
maryb.3
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello there and Welcome back again! @maryb.3 👋😄
I check playing Level 89 again, this level is really so simple and s passable for us! I did passing this level without using boosters and extra moves with my 1st try! 🤞😄
Here is the amazing video tips of how to pass Level 89 without using boosters and extra moves. ⬇️😊
https://youtube.com/shorts/iXFRFbeRRd0?si=OEUQlo5N-nAGBqVQ
You can also checking HERE to learn more my amazing linking skills in this game. After you learn these amazing linking skills, you will get learning and following these amazing linking skills that you will passing these levels easier, faster and better. 👍😊
Also these special features like Jeweler's Trial, Trader Chest and another features are still helping you to get more FREE Boosters and Gold Bars then you can using Boosters / Extra Moves to pass any levels especially if you got so close to pass any levels, then you will passing any levels much easier, faster and better too. 😉
So we still hope you can still challenge playing and passing any levels right now. Good luck and also thank you for continuing to play Diamond Diaries Saga with us together! 🤞🍀💎🤗
Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄