Latest news about Diamond Diaries Saga
Support β Get help here
this is strange when I last did this espoiode race when it just got released it was classified as easy but now itβs hard what happend is this a glitch?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yeah! Of course! I just see and find Level Label 6316 and also Level Label 6318 have been changed from the Normal Level to Hard Level in this game now too! That's really so strange and weird for us! LOL! π ππ€£
Hello there and Welcome back again! @RiriTheBrat1438 ππ
Ye! You're right! What a good catch! ππ
I just see and find Level Label 6316 and also Level Label 6318 have been changed from the Normal Level to Hard Level in this game now too! β¬οΈπ
Before Level Label 6316 and also Level Label 6318 have been changed. β¬οΈ
After Level Label 6316 and also Level Label 6318 have been changed. β¬οΈ
Also thank you for letting me know about Level Label 6316 and also Level Label 6318 have been changed from the Normal Level to Hard Level in this game. πππ€
Haha! Yeah! That's really so strange and weird for us! LOL! π ππ€£
yes of course! And I found this weird
yes of course! And I found this really strange
Oh Yeah! Me too! I did playing and passing Hard Level 6316 and also Hard Level 6318 with my 1st try and without using boosters and extra moves today too after both of these levels have been changed! ππ
Also thank you for continuing to play Diamond Diaries Saga with us together! ππ€
Have a wonderful and sassy day! ππ
and also I passed this version of 6316 on my first time