🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

💎 Diamond Diaries Poll #7 💎 - Which special feature would you like the most?

Diamond_Lim
Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,787 Diamond Diaries Moderator
edited October 2021 in Support
Hello Diamond Diaries Hunters! 👋

I am Diamond Lim (also called me Lim is short as well) while I always Diamond Diaries Expert Player! 💍

Today I ask you about this game's poll is "Which special feature would you like the most?" 

Special feature is the special missions in Diamond Diaries Saga provide new goals, as well as radiant rewards for completion! 🎁

List all of the special features :
1. Collect the diamonds from Bernadetta's mission 💎💎💎

Bernadetta will ask you to collect Diamonds for her - She’ll start the mission by showing you a sketch from Lucia’s diary and telling you how many diamonds are required to craft it. You complete the level an the diamond are collected while Bernadetta will be happy to give you 10 gold bars every mission! Is it cool? 😉

2. Mystery Chests 🎁🗝️

The Mystery Chest might randomly appear on the every map(all of the country). You make sure to get Mystery Chest (free time) first! Then the key will further away before you catch up to get key you will earn 3 boosters from Mystery Chest. (such as lives OR unlimited-lives, start-up boosters such as bird, blast and color blast and in-game booster such as hammer only) but it will give you RANDOMLY! When you are feeling lucky, you will get RARE OR EXCEPTIONAL(It's very diffcult to get)! It is UNSURE to give randomly for us! Is it amazing? 😉

3. City Challenge 🏁

Once you arrive in a new city, you might be invited to race against some other players who’ve just started there too. You must complete last level and finish your race to get gold bars. (1st place to 3rd place only) Is it awesome?

4. Peter's Victory Cup Content (Win Streak) 🧒🏆

Peter's Victory Cup Content is a win streak! This content is you can help Peter to get 5 victory cups WITHOUT losing lives when you play new levels only. 
When you start playing this game while you can first meeting Peter to ask how to get 5 victory cups ! 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆 
These victory cups can help you to add boosters when you start playing new levels. 😊 (If you lose any new level, you lose win streak or back to 0!) Is it helpful?

Here are my screenshot as below : 

5. Others (such as Jeweller's Club, Jeweller's Trial and more new features)

You can check another special new features here! 😉

So let's choose your special feature when you will like the most! (Explain why if you want to answer on comment below. 😉)

You can also check list all of polls here! 😉

💎 Diamond Diaries Poll #7 💎 - Which special feature would you like the most? 25 votes

Collect the diamonds from Bernadetta's mission
20%
me6412kay39wbwkaosha1981BijouJoue 5 votes
Mystery Chests
44%
Linda_St-JeanLa LeycarmenechevarriaBubbleGumSodaSameeksha3MHastingsMillenaMikinikkirae0113Nico_GPjkoppa1mimibrandi 11 votes
City Challenge
4%
rebelchild 1 vote
Peter's Victory Cup Content
16%
Diamond_Limterrijo48casandra66thompsonabdallhali 4 votes
Others (such as new content... ?!)
16%
Casey965crabappleMonicaTangumamoonnang 4 votes

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?