🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

💎 Diamond Diaries Poll #16 (Last Poll) 💎 - Which Diamond / Jewel would you like the most?

Diamond_Lim
Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,311 Diamond Diaries Moderator
edited October 2021 in Support

Hello Diamond Diaries Hunters! 👋

I am Diamond Lim (also called me Lim is short as well) while I always Diamond Diaries Expert Player! 💍

Today I ask you about this game's last poll is "Which one Diamond/Jewel would you like the most?" 

Oh! When you see these Diamond / Jewel, you look a little shocked. Why? 

Because it is very expensive and impossible! Is it cool? So what about this Diamond / Jewel of mini fun facts? 😉

List all of the Diamond / Jewel : 

1. Diamond 

Diamond is a solid form of the element carbon with its atoms arranged in a crystal structure called diamond cubic. At room temperature and pressure, another solid form of carbon known as graphite is the chemically stable form, but diamond almost never converts to it. Diamond has the highest hardness and thermal conductivity of any natural material, properties that are utilized in major industrial applications such as cutting and polishing tools. They are also the reason that diamond anvil cells can subject materials to pressures found deep in the Earth.

2. Jewel Stone / GemStone

This image is Amethyst from Diamond Diaries Saga. Oh! I know this blocker, I really hate it as I stuck any levels mostly. 

This image is group of precious and semiprecious stones—both uncut and faceted—including (clockwise from top left) diamond, uncut synthetic sapphire, ruby, uncut emerald, and amethyst crystal cluster.

A gemstone (also called a gem, fine gem, jewel, precious stone, or semi-precious stone) is a piece of mineral crystal which, in cut and polished form, is used to make jewelry or other adornments. However, certain rocks (such as lapis lazuli and opal) and occasionally organic materials that are not minerals (such as amber, jet, and pearl) are also used for jewelry and are therefore often considered to be gemstones as well. Most gemstones are hard, but some soft minerals are used in jewelry because of their luster or other physical properties that have aesthetic value.

3. Decorative charms

This image is these charms are from Diamond Diaries Saga. 

This image is decorative charms. Is it beautiful? 

The decorative charms usually carry personal or sentimental attachment by the owner.

4. Jewellery 

This image is Jewellery from Diamond Diaries Saga. 

This image is the type of jewelleries such as necklace, rings and others.

Jewellery (British English) or jewelry (American English) consists of small decorative items worn for personal adornment, such as brooches, rings, necklaces, earrings, pendants, bracelets, and cufflinks. Jewellery may be attached to the body or the clothes. 

5. Jewel Box

This image is Jewel Box from Diamond Diaries Saga. 

A jewel box is a container that is usually smaller than a chest, and in the past were typically decorated.

6. Matryoshka Doll (Not Diamond / Jewel) 

This image is Matryoshka Doll from Diamond Diaries Saga. 

This image is Matryoshka Dolls are from the tallest doll to the smallest doll. Is it cute? 

Matryoshka dolls also known as Babushka Dolls, Russian Tea dolls, stacking dolls, or Russian dolls, are the set of wooden dolls of decreasing size placed one inside another. The name "matryoshka" (матрёшка), literally "little matron", is a diminutive form of Russian female first name "Matryona" (Матрёна) or "Matryosha".

So the worker is making hard the diamonds / jewels. 

(Just like Lucy from Diamond Diaries Saga) 

I tell you about this game's mini story. 😉

Bernadetta Bortoli has discovered the secret diary of Lucia Di Fiore - a gifted jeweler from 18th century Venice. Before her homeland was conquered by Napoleon, Lucia hid her precious masterpieces and created a diary of secret sketches. This diary might just be the key to unlocking Lucia’s personal collection…

But Bernadetta can’t do it alone! Luckily, she has the help of her niece Lucy - a talented craftswoman with a heart of gold. Lucy’s feathered friend Charlie is also there to lend a helping hand (or wing).

UserWhen Lucy is still making sassy necklace at her work, Charlie takes Bernadetta's mail to Lucy looking. Bernadetta wants inviting Lucy and Charlie go to Paris then what's happening news. Then Lucy receives Paris's ticket and finally Lucy and Charlie go to Paris to continue working necklace and jewellery items to show everyone. And what's happening to end? 😉
User
User imagepng

Alright! I give so many mini facts about Diamond / Jewel. So which Diamond / Jewel would you like the most? (Explain why if you want to answer. 😉)

You can also check list all of polls here! 😉

💎 Diamond Diaries Poll #16 (Last Poll) 💎 - Which Diamond / Jewel would you like the most? 23 votes

Diamond
47%
Marcella_UXnamal_butt_01me6412MonicaTangumawbwBubbleGumSodateasirejhawkeSameeksha3Nico_Gmimibrandi 11 votes
Jewel Stone / GemStone (such as amethyst, emerald and etc)
21%
Marcemarce22carmenechevarriacrabapplekay39rebelchild 5 votes
Decorative charms
4%
abdallhali 1 vote
Jewellery (such as necklace, rings and etc)
4%
BijouJoue 1 vote
Jewel Box
8%
terrijo48HDAWG 2 votes
Matryoshka Doll (Not Diamond / Jewel)
13%
Diamond_Limmchardin08moonnang 3 votes

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?