🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Could anyone let me know how to get people on my friends list

Les3007
Les3007 Posts: 3 Newbie

I have players in King community pop up to send lives to on log in, which I always do, but I rarely ever get a life in return. Is there any way I can swap these for more active players

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,900 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello! @Les3007 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! You can search Diamond Diaries Group to add more friends on Facebook that you can send/receive more lives by friends. 😊

And how about you have clicked on "friends list" on King Games's Facebook Notification? (if you haven't clicked it yet) 🤔

Here is that link then you can skip to like my upper one here 👆 :

And I have another ideas how to add more friends easier that they will send you more lives on any King's Game! 😉

** If you connected to Facebook, you make sure ask lives to your friends or Any King's Game Players first on any King's game, then you can receive live from your friends and Any King's Game Players if they have sent! 😉 **

** If you connected to King.Com Account, King's players will send you more lives too but it's send more lives than Facebook. 😊 **

And if you also click on to King.Com Account from PC, then you log in and open the game, you'll see the following message on the left side:

That means if you have your friend's email, you can add your friend's email then you can see your friends are added on any King's game. 😊

I hope this helps too! 😉

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?