🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Diamond Diaries Saga, Bug in Level 1698

Rudiecan
Rudiecan Posts: 8 Level 2

Hi!

Seems like there's a bug in Level 1698 of Diamond Diaries. Can you confirm this?

Played App on Android Device.

Best wishes,

Rudie

Best Answers

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,292 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello! @Rudiecan 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thanks for your feedback about this level!

I know this level as I have playing this level has problem with using my old device but no problem with using my new device. 🤔

Can you please take a screenshot then I will ask Community Team take a look to fix this level?

Here are tips for "How to take a screenshot" on any devices. 😉

www.take-a-screenshot.org 

I will waiting for your response to answer! 😉

** If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to find out exciting general contests then you join to answer it and you can chance to win gold bars in your King game's choice. 😊 **

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

• Rudiecan
    Rudiecan Posts: 8 Level 2

Hello Lim!

Thanks for the quick response!

Here's a screenshot of the level. I marked the problem: The screen won't follow the diamond on the ground.

A sassy day to you too! And to all the players and especially the creators of this brilliant game!

• Diamond_Lim
    edited October 2020

Okay! Thanks for your answering! 😊

I will asking Community Team check this level first then Community Team will fixed this level on Monday. Please be patient until their team will fixed it. 😊

By the way, you are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done! 👍

15 new levels always released on this game every Thursday. 😊

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

• user0815
    user0815 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hello,

I can confirm, that Level 1698 does not work as expected on every device.

I ran into the same problem, playing on a Samsung Tab A.

But it worked fine on a Nokia 8.

Maybe this helps to track down the problem.

It's my first post as I registered to describe my experience on Level 1698.

• user0815
    user0815 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hello,

I would like to confirm the problem on Samsung Tab A 2018.

But it works fine on my Nokia 8.

• Diamond_Lim

Hello! @user0815 👋

Don't worry! I have asked Community Team on yesterday already. Please be patient until their team will fixed it completed. 😊

By the way, thanks for your feedback! 😊

** If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to find out exciting general contests then you join to answer it and you can chance to win gold bars in your King game's choice. 😊 **

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

• miekken1
    miekken1 Posts: 8 Level 2

I am playing with an Android smartlphone and I have also the prob that the diamond in the first frame felt down but there is still a little part to see from it and the picture is "frozen". So it is not possible to end this level.

• Diamond_Lim

Hello! @miekken1 👋

I have also problem on this level with my old device but no problem with my new device.

Don't worry! I have asked Community Team on yesterday already. Please be patient until their team will fixed this level completed on tomorrow. 😊

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

• JagMacStu
    JagMacStu Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi,

There seems to be a glitch in level 1698. The screen won't follow the diamond down. Can you help me with this issue?

I have attached a screenshot where you can see the diamond in the bottom left corner. Just to let you know that I play on an Android device.

Thank you.

JagMacStu

• Diamond_Lim
    edited October 2020

Hello! @JagMacStu 👋

I have also problem on this level with my old device but no problem with my new device.

Don't worry! I have asked Community Team on yesterday already. Please be patient until their team will fixed this level completed soon. 😊

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?