KDS65 Posts: 2 Newbie

I don’t understand what I need to do to pass 488

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello again! @KDS65 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! I will help you to pass level 488! Let's teach you! 😉

I show you this level that 3 Bottles will float the doll, the doll will higher than the blockers! (On picture 1) 

Firstly, you link the charms against the flowers are destroyed! (On picture 2)

Next, you can link the bird egg, the birds will help you to destroy the blockers and ribbon of the bottles! (On picture 3)

Then, you can link against the blockers are destroyed! (On picture 4)

Finally, you can link horizontal ray charm/cross ray charm/star ray charm to the bottles then you can link special ray charm to collect the doll completed! (Easy tip) (From picture 5 to 6) 

** If you collect all of the bottles, you make sure to link horizontal ray charm or special ray charm then you link the special ray charm to collect the doll too but it's hard. **

So I complete this level (without using boosters) with 2nd try on last year! 

I wish you can complete this level! Good luck! 👍

** If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to find out exciting general contests then you join to answer it and you can chance to win gold bars in your King game's choice. 😊 **

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Which King's game have you playing? 😊

Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Here is a guide to help you locate the different areas in the community! Here you'll find the game communities, you can get answers to the most frequent issues here, and here you can participate in competitions and win Gold Bars and more! 👈️

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?