🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

💎 Diamond Diaries Poll #4 💎 - Which helper would you like the most?

Diamond_Lim
Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,854 Diamond Diaries Moderator
edited October 2021 in Support
Hello Diamond Diaries Hunters! 👋

I am Diamond Lim (also called me Lim is short as well) while I always Diamond Diaries Expert Player! 💍

Today I ask you about this game's poll is "Which helper would you like the most?"

List all of the helpers :

1. Bottles (Unlock on level 8)
You need to link all the perfume Bottles by linking them with Charms of the same color. When a Bottle is cleared, it releases perfume, raising the water level. Water will affect the physics of the Charms by making them float. Here is my example as below 👇

2. Keys 🔑 (Unlock on level 18)
Key help to unlock the charms/diamonds/dolls/boxes/etc. Locks trap other Charms inside and can only be destroyed if they are linked with their respective key. Here is my example as below 👇

3. Brooch (Unlock on level 161)
The Brooch is a destructible element that cannot be linked. It’s usually 4 times bigger than Charms (2x2 size of Charm) and can have up to 8 “layers” of Pearlsaround it. Here is my example as below 👇

4. Bird Eggs 🐦🥚 (Unlock on level 201)
The Wooden Egg is a destructible blocker but mostly is helper! 

Here is my examples as below 👇

So let's choose the helper when you will like the most! (Explain why if you want to answer on comment below. 😉)

You can also check list all of polls here! 😉

💎 Diamond Diaries Poll #4 💎 - Which helper would you like the most? 26 votes

Bottles
3%
TailorTown 1 vote
Keys
26%
kay39froogalabdallhalimoonnangnikkirae0113bunnyjordimimibrandi 7 votes
Brooch
46%
Lucas_Yan_MaiaDiamond_Limterrijo48me6412carmenechevarriacrabapplerebelchildBubbleGumSodateasirbarbaramcgarritySJJSNico_G 12 votes
Bird Eggs
23%
Marcemarce22kellielynnMonicaTangumaMHastingsBijouJoueSarahElliott 6 votes

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?